Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats !

the only downside i see is that i'd have to have two platforms open -
NSE - now
and ODIN for MCX;

i don't mind it as long as you guys do the good job that you've been doing....

One more thing - movement of cash for trading from my nse to mcx - if it could be done realtime - nothing like it. IF the same has to wait till EOD or even next day - a big problem.

charting as always is a basic requirement that most brokers tend to ignore.
i think three platforms
Sharekhan TT for charting purpose:D
(hmmm...need to think for unlimited broad band connection now, and extra RAM also for speed:))
touchraj

Sunny1

Tie up with FT for MCX platform today. State of the art Co-located servers(with backup) at data center managed by FT near MCX to ensure lowest latency and highest reliability of the trading platform. Do give us feedback or write to us on [email protected] on all your requirements from an ideal commodity broker...

You would get
1. Low cost, Rs 20/executed order with no commitment or no software charges.

2. This tie up with FT ensures the fastest and most reliable performance on ODIN.

3. Excellent Customer Support.

Do let us know of requirements other than those above....
Do we have to fund it separately ?

it wud be good if we can use same fund for both the accounts...

PGDIMES

compatibility between Nse an FT... no way pal, unless zerodha did some cupid work.:)
Will you please explain why not!!!

The amount lying idle in my share/fno trading account is actually in the account of the broker. So if the broker wants, he can transfer it to my commodity account. Otherwise a common pool of capital can be created per user from which he can freely(instantaneously) transfer free fund between share/fno and commodity accounts without any intervention of the broker.

gunavadhi

no one has talk of commodity & forex

what are charges for that if zerodha offers that
How many people here trade commodities?? Would you switch your broker, if we gave a top notch trading platform at 20 bucks an executed order for all MCX scrips?? No strings attached.... We would need support of all our customers to kick start the commodity business......

Status
Not open for further replies.