Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

@zerodha

I put a few alerts in zerodha trader terminal under the option of set alert. For example I put alert that buy Nifty if breaches 5300. Since I was not in a position to open terminal I thought I would get the alert on email. However I did not.
When I opened and checked the terminal there the alert list did not open automatically. I had to load the list. So may i ask what is the benefit of having the alert option when it cannot alert you while you are not in the terminal?
Also the sms option is also not working
Here's some information about Alerts for all of you:
1. Order Alerts: You can setup Order alerts by going to Preferences < User Settings (Ctrl + P). Once in this window, choose Event from the left side menu. In that window, you have various options like Buy Order, Sell Trade, etc. You can choose to receive sound alerts or popups for any event in relation to your order like Rejection, Completion, Cancellation, etc.
2. Price Alerts: You can set up Price alerts by selecting Tools < Set Alert. In this window, you can choose Index or Stock alert. There are various options for you to decide on which condition has to be met for your alert to appear. Do note that "Good till Cancel" and "Good till Trigger" alerts will work only for the day, not beyond the day. Also, remember that alerts can come only to your email or your trading terminal. These alerts will not come to your mobile as SMS alerts, please use smartphones and get them on your mobile instantly. ;)
3. Popup Alerts: Some of you want sound alerts for your popups. This is not something that the trading terminal offers. These alerts can be set up by changing your Windows settings in Control Panel. Just go to your Control Panel and choose Hardware and Sounds. In Sounds, please choose the tab which has a heading called "Sounds". Within that tab, there's something called "Program Events" in which you can scroll down and choose "Menu Pop-up" and choose the sound you want to appear every time there's a menu popup within a program.

I hope this information helps.

Trader J

GOLDBEES is like spot and for 1 gram ...where GOLD(MCX) is future which lot size 10 gram ..in future its otherthings effect time to expiry /interest etc...hope am correct....hope Zerodha will give clear explanation :
This time big discount, 2980 and 3360 ...Rs 400 per Gram, before it was Rs 100. :confused:

abhi.

Dear Zerodha I m not able to do a Payout from Nest Trader, i get a message " PAYOUT HAS BEEN DISABLED". Then how can i do a payout, plz provide me other ways and also why cant we do it through Nest

VJAY

Dear Zerodha I m not able to do a Payout from Nest Trader, i get a message " PAYOUT HAS BEEN DISABLED". Then how can i do a payout, plz provide me other ways and also why cant we do it through Nest
login your backoffice from zerodha site..there you see withdrawl option.....

adg123

Hi, In Market watch window, is it possible to extend the limit beyond 100 ??? How Can I see all OPTION Strikes (including FUTURE) in a single window for further analysis ?