Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Thanks for "thanks" of my above post........

I hope you noted....many more things pending for traders in Zerodha
Yep noted about the circular thing working on an automated tool for this on priority and hopefully will be pretty cool. About STT I guess we will send 1 message on expiry day, too many people keep paying extra STT, it hurts and hence the message sent repeatedly.

bpr

Hi Zerodha
For nest plus chart I have this issue which I have earlier also brought to your notice.
How to check a previous candles high low close and open price during market hours.
When you hover around the candel the information is shown in a tooltip but it flickers during the market time.But when market is closed then it is properly displayed.
Is their any other way to access this info? or can this be fixed?

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha
For nest plus chart I have this issue which I have earlier also brought to your notice.
How to check a previous candles high low close and open price during market hours.
When you hover around the candel the information is shown in a tooltip but it flickers during the market time.But when market is closed then it is properly displayed.
Is their any other way to access this info? or can this be fixed?
We had raised the issue, let me get an answer from the tech team..

poortrader

@zerodha

I put a few alerts in zerodha trader terminal under the option of set alert. For example I put alert that buy Nifty if breaches 5300. Since I was not in a position to open terminal I thought I would get the alert on email. However I did not.
When I opened and checked the terminal there the alert list did not open automatically. I had to load the list. So may i ask what is the benefit of having the alert option when it cannot alert you while you are not in the terminal?
Also the sms option is also not working

Zerodha

@zerodha

I put a few alerts in zerodha trader terminal under the option of set alert. For example I put alert that buy Nifty if breaches 5300. Since I was not in a position to open terminal I thought I would get the alert on email. However I did not.
When I opened and checked the terminal there the alert list did not open automatically. I had to load the list. So may i ask what is the benefit of having the alert option when it cannot alert you while you are not in the terminal?
Also the sms option is also not working
SMS is disabled, the cost of SMS today doesn't make it viable for us to run this as a free service.

The way the alert works is if for example you have an alert on Nifty going over 5300, you get a popup on the screen saying ur alert is hit and also a sound if your speakers are on.