Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

Why GOLDBEES trading @ 2980 ??? Gold future MCX @ 33600 !!!!

Please reply if some one have an, Idea Sir Ji............
GOLDBEES is like spot and for 1 gram ...where GOLD(MCX) is future which lot size 10 gram ..in future its otherthings effect time to expiry /interest etc...hope am correct....hope Zerodha will give clear explanation :

poortrader

SMS is disabled, the cost of SMS today doesn't make it viable for us to run this as a free service.

The way the alert works is if for example you have an alert on Nifty going over 5300, you get a popup on the screen saying ur alert is hit and also a sound if your speakers are on.
But what I want (and would be beneficial for everyone) is to put an alert which will send across an email when the condition is satisfied anytime during the next few days. However what I have experienced is that, although there is a provision for good till cancel and good till triggered, yet these do not work. Every morning we have to load the alert page then only it will work.

VJAY

But what I want (and would be beneficial for everyone) is to put an alert which will send across an email when the condition is satisfied anytime during the next few days. However what I have experienced is that, although there is a provision for good till cancel and good till triggered, yet these do not work. Every morning we have to load the alert page then only it will work.
NSE not giving this provision...till month before MCX given these provision...now they lso stopped it...so its not due to zerodha...it's exchange side matter....my views

VJAY

Dear Vijay

I am not talking about trade, I am talking about the alert facility of NOW and NEST
Ohh ok :) ....IMO there is sound alert in ZT you can use it...though I not checked it....

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha, Shall we open account from Singapore? What is the procedure, How long it will take to open and activate the account?
No retail business happens through the Singapore setup. You can send an email to [email protected], we will get in touch with you.

Opening a trading account and activation can be done within a day from when we receive the forms. Demat account will take around 7 to 10 days.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Am using zt, but only sms n email alert is available. No sound alert..

Zerodha

Bouncing this off the tech team, will let u know by tomm