Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Hi, In Market watch window, is it possible to extend the limit beyond 100 ??? How Can I see all OPTION Strikes (including FUTURE) in a single window for further analysis ?
Increasing your Market Watch limit may simply delay the quotes coming to your terminal because you're viewing that many more scrips and that much more data. It's best to always view a few scrips that you love to track in your market watch. To view an option chain, select the particular Future or Option in your Market Watch and press Ctrl + Alt + D or right click and select Tools < Option Chain. This will show you all the related options lined up in a very easy manner so you can do your analysis.

poortrader

Bouncing this off the tech team, will let u know by tomm
But what I want (and would be beneficial for everyone) is to put an alert which will send across an email when the condition is satisfied anytime during the next few days. However what I have experienced is that, although there is a provision for good till cancel and good till triggered, yet these do not work. Every morning we have to load the alert page then only it will work.
======================

Did you get the update from your tech team?

megapixel

Hi Zerodha,

if I buy stock on dips , how to find average price ?

say,

I buy stock1 - Qty 10 on date1 @200 RS
I buy stock2 - Qty 20 on date2 @100 RS
I buy stock1 - Qty 30 on date3 @20 RS
I buy stock2 - Qty 40 on date4 @300 RS
I buy stock1 - Qty 50 on date5 @50 RS

how do I find Average buy price of stock1 , Average buy price of stock2 and their total quantities from BACKOFFICE ?Is there any quicker workaround through backoffice ?

comm4300

Hi Zerodha,

if I buy stock on dips , how to find average price ?

say,

I buy stock1 - Qty 10 on date1 @200 RS
I buy stock2 - Qty 20 on date2 @100 RS
I buy stock1 - Qty 30 on date3 @20 RS
I buy stock2 - Qty 40 on date4 @300 RS
I buy stock1 - Qty 50 on date5 @50 RS

how do I find Average buy price of stock1 , Average buy price of stock2 and their total quantities from BACKOFFICE ?Is there any quicker workaround through backoffice ?
and apart from Mega's query, can you also verify if there's a section in back office where our portfolio (demat holdings) with Cost and valuation can be viewed.

bpr

Hi Zerodha
For nest plus chart I have this issue which I have earlier also brought to your notice.
How to check a previous candles high low close and open price during market hours.
When you hover around the candel the information is shown in a tooltip but it flickers during the market time.But when market is closed then it is properly displayed.
Is their any other way to access this info? or can this be fixed?
We had raised the issue, let me get an answer from the tech team..
any updates on this ?

megapixel

Dear Zerodha,

how long it'll take to get the backoffice multi browser support ?

its very much irritating to open backoffice in IE......lot of inconvenience.

Please make your backoffice multi browser support.