Wisdom Capital- Traders Paradise : Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can trade cash market without NCFM certificate:D

Semi & fully automated algos are different. If you have no idea better keep your mouth shut.

Since you guys are biased and against WC talking is complete waste of time.
Oh really!!, please do explain. Since you must be an expert on this subject. I was talking about fully automating trading. Please learn to read the prior post carefully.

Also please learn some manners before posting on the internet.

I don't have to be biased or be against WC. Everyone here knows the reputation of WC and even more so everyone knows who are you and what you are here to do.

Oh really!!, please do explain. Since you must be an expert on this subject. I was talking about fully automating trading. Please learn to read the prior post carefully.

Also please learn some manners before posting on the internet.

I don't have to be biased or be against WC. Everyone here knows the reputation of WC and even more so everyone knows who are you and what you are here to do.
Semi & fully automated algos are different. If you have no idea better keep your mouth shut.

Since you guys are biased and against WC talking is complete waste of time.
I have already replied. Hope you have gotta eyes to read them correctly:mad:

Here are many comments about wisdom capital some negative some positive, after going through many posts and self analyzing I have opened an account with WISDOM CAPITAL, there were many positives of wisdom capital which I taken into count and hope wisdom capital will stand upto my expectation and faith, my account is one week old, and have started trading into my account, I have posted positives of wisdom capital in one another thread too today as till now I have good experience with wisdom capital, I will keep posting my experience with wisdom capital, this will help readers to choose one of the best discount broker and inspire the broker to be transparent on what they commit to the customers, as discount broking is new wave to the country and is profitable because only once the backend infrastructure is needed and can generate profit for longer time to the broking house, the feedback of customers are the backbone of any business to grow and many more positive comments and best experience of customers will help them grow their business

amsin21

Relish

Here are many comments about wisdom capital some negative some positive, after going through many posts and self analyzing I have opened an account with WISDOM CAPITAL, there were many positives of wisdom capital which I taken into count and hope wisdom capital will stand upto my expectation and faith, my account is one week old, and have started trading into my account, I have posted positives of wisdom capital in one another thread too today as till now I have good experience with wisdom capital, I will keep posting my experience with wisdom capital, this will help readers to choose one of the best discount broker and inspire the broker to be transparent on what they commit to the customers, as discount broking is new wave to the country and is profitable because only once the backend infrastructure is needed and can generate profit for longer time to the broking house, the feedback of customers are the backbone of any business to grow and many more positive comments and best experience of customers will help them grow their business
What software they are providing for trading ? Or only web based?

Hahahaha. Your post is hilarious..

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, sir!

@classifiedindian
your post do reflect ur intention and proves that u r mentally sick person, if not just see the mirror, you may find spit on your face of ur realself, just really and really feel ASHAMED of ur self of first of provoking unwanted words without any reason, just feel ASHAMED AND wash ur intention and face and come up with a fresh mind and vision to have a healthy discussion, hope u understand

Status
Not open for further replies.