Wisdom Capital- Traders Paradise : Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisdom Capital is the only discounted Broker having own house fully automated trading facilities to its retail traders. You can't imagine Algo trading without stuffs like Bracket Order.
Please do not lie. Every discount broker provides automated trading facilities.

And what exactly do you mean by algos? you really expect retail traders to compete with institutional algos?

Please do not lie. Every discount broker provides automated trading facilities.

And what exactly do you mean by algos? you really expect retail traders to compete with institutional algos?
You are getting confused sir. Zerodha or RKSV is providing semi automated algos. Fully automated trading is different sir. It needs different server to execute the trades. WC have different servers for Financial technologies (popular for their product ODIN) and Thomson Reuters (products Now/Nest) fully automated products.

useless crack...they says the don't have bracket order for MCX..how can u claim that they have it ....
They have fully automated Algo trading, which have BO. I have used their Algos. Though have no idea if it is available for manual trades.

You are getting confused sir. Zerodha or RKSV is providing semi automated algos. Fully automated trading is different sir. It needs different server to execute the trades. WC have different servers for Financial technologies (popular for their product ODIN) and Thomson Reuters (products Now/Nest) fully automated products.

They have fully automated Algo trading, which have BO. I have used their Algos. Though have no idea if it is available for manual trades.
It Look like you are the one confused.

For fully automated trading you have pass NSE certifications and get a dealer terminal with your broker. Every discount broker does this.

Are you telling me i can by pass NSE regulations and trade fully auto with you.

Who are you fooling here?

It Look like you are the one confused.

For fully automated trading you have pass NSE certifications and get a dealer terminal with your broker. Every discount broker does this.

Are you telling me i can by pass NSE regulations and trade fully auto with you.

Who are you fooling here?

You can trade cash market without NCFM certificate:D

Semi & fully automated algos are different. If you have no idea better keep your mouth shut.

Since you guys are biased and against WC talking is complete waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.