Wisdom Capital- Traders Paradise : Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have came across a lot of threads related to Wisdom Capital and their Brokerage Plans. Most of the reviews are positive and presently we can't ignore Wisdom Capital any more as they have proven their mettle at this very field of online broking with utter honesty and transparency.

My purpose of Opening this thread is to felicitate a single thread for Traders community on board related to Wisdom Capital. So that traders could discuss its pros and cons in a particular thread.

Hope we can have a healthy discussion here.

regards
Anirban

Some reviews from other threads I am appending below.

Qreous said:
Hi Friends,

For only those who are looking for a better choice.
I had opened an account in Wisdom capital before 2 months. And I had traded in crude oil mostly.

You will get highest leverage and lowest brokerage combined together.
But some brokers giving high leverage but they raise their turnover charges heavily to benefit from this huge turnover due to excess leverage.

Here’s the difference in Wisdom capital. You will get the benefits of both highest leverage and lowest turnover charges combined together which is a rare case in this broking industry.

If you like more leverage then they are providing upto 20X by using cover order in Freedom pro plans.

For Freedom pro (high leverage/volume risky trading) clients professional grade live tick by tick data from Global data feeds given free of cost. Do you think any other brokers are thinking for the benefits of traders like this. You may gain more or lose more using heavy leverage. But they give the essential tools for you to increase your success ratio in trading by giving premium quality realtime data feed free of cost. No one broker is willing their clients to lose money.

For instance one broker charging 0.1% as brokerage for intraday futures to get 20 times exposures which is too high brokerage for a day trader/scalper.
If you need to know what is heart attack then trade with this type of brokers and look at the ECN.

I remember the day me and soft trader asked repeatedly to VPS to give at least 2X intraday exposure in currency segment. But now beyond my dreams I am trading in currencies using 5X in Wisdom capital combined with lowest turnover charges in currency segment which is a breeze.
Others are providing high leverage with double of turnover charges than Wisdom capital.

I enjoyed the power of exposures given in Wisdom capital which I never had with other brokers.
For every type of trader there is a best plan to choose in Wisdom Capital.

Instant Pay in through backoffice. You can place withdrawal request in backoffice itself.

But some brokers are requesting to send email for pay out requests. They even not send the reply/confirmation for our payout requests received or not. (Which is a big head ache: I had enjoyed this headache when I was traded in Asthatrade). And first time used ODIN in Asthatrade. I will surely say it is definitely (truly) not comfortable like NOW/Nest trader. I am not complaining about Asthatrade. But the handling difficulties in ODIN.

Now I remember the old days searching in the web for a high leverage trading account eagerly. I was able to found one or two brokers with high leverage but brokerage charges were 0.3% which is a heart attack for high volume scalpers and active day traders. So I was not even considered to open an account with such type of brokers due to unbearable brokerage charges.

Now I am enjoying the dreams of old days which I thought it will never happen in this broking industry.
If you are a Futures day trader you can easily understand the importance of wisdom capital offers.

If you found a better choice than Wisdom capital. Let me know, I too will open an account with them. But I bet there are no better choices than Wisdom capital for a day trader and a swing trader as well.
Stop keeping dreaming … Realize the dream of trading in your own way with Wisdom Capital.

I just written what is offered/available in Wisdom capital. No fake promotions/informations. If you find anything wrong in my writing you can let me know.

Tell me what else a trader can expect from a broker. Before giving any feedback just think about the previous years in trading with less exposure benefits & unbearable brokerage costs like 0.5% with all brokers.

In the Previous years there were no better choices given.
But now The choice is yours!

Enjoy trading…………
Qreous.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...isdom-capital-my-dream-broker.html#post922805

Last edited:
Just happened to watch this thread on Google. I am strange to note that years have been passed since its introduction to Indian active traders, Wisdom Capital has been grown a lot.

During this period a lot of brokers have been closed their business and surrendered their exchange membership like VPS share. On the other hand reputed Brokers like Unicorn had busted.

It is pertinent to note that some 'pseudo ids' (staffs of other brokers) who were 'logger heads' particularly to Wisdom Capital have been vanished from the theater. Probably with the closing of their broker houses, they have lost their jobs !!!

Wisdom Capital initially started their venture as a sub-broker is now an online Brand of F6 Finserve Pvt Ltd who have big pocket for survival in this financial jungle. Thus they are offering & exploring various unbelievable Brokerage plans, Free (in house) DP & state of the art technologies like fully automated trading etc.

I won't be surprised if I hear WC in top position in Broking industry, within couple of years to come !!
yes.
Time will put them at no-1 spot.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89268-rksv-wisdom-capital-2.html#post1024705

manishchan

On the contrary.. Wisdom Capital has the most negative reviews (genuine) than any other brokers. Let me warn you that reportedly most of the positive posts are created by a few of the employees of WC using diff id's. Height is dt the one employee was using the name of OWNER of the company to spotlight things which was revealed by another employee.

PS : I'm not saying this.. I have read this many times in TJ nd dtz why used the word "reportedly". if interested to know more.. dig up.. u will find many posts on this broker.

On the contrary.. Wisdom Capital has the most negative reviews (genuine) than any other brokers. Let me warn you that reportedly most of the positive posts are created by a few of the employees of WC using diff id's. Height is dt the one employee was using the name of OWNER of the company to spotlight things which was revealed by another employee.

PS : I'm not saying this.. I have read this many times in TJ nd dtz why used the word "reportedly". if interested to know more.. dig up.. u will find many posts on this broker.
I have gone through all those posts too. Later or sooner those ids were banned by traderji mods, which proves they were spammers.

Two ids of an individual who have earlier worked as a salaried employee, written few negative comments out of sheer anger due to loss of job.

Other than those comments I have never seen recent negative comments sir.

Few staffs works for other brokers like Steve etc have written Plenty negative posts about WC. Which is biased. hence could not be taken into consideration.

It is well understood that due to brokers like WC some guys are loosing jobs from their mediocre Brokerage houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.