Wisdom Capital- Traders Paradise : Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dnt hv to certify to tom, dik nd harry from the street how much I earned. You aren't from IT dept.. are you.. :D I hv already filed my taxes for this year so spare me..;)

Why aren't u answering the simple question...

If you are dead against retail trading then...why are you asking retail traders to have acc with WC. What will they do after opening acc with them.. do bhangra ??

Nyways.. I knw you dnt hv answer to this..neither u will ever have. So have a good night sleep !! Good Bye ! I dnt hv time for useless argument..!!
and for the last time.. I dnt work for nyone.. if you think I work for zerodha.. then everyone here will laugh at you. Like I said.. go to my thread in signature and ask nyone... or go to zerodha's thread.. u will find my many complaining posts also. I'm jsut one of their customer for 1+ year... aite bye now.. no use talking to u.
I haven't uttered about Zerodha until you have mentioned their name in post no 15 of this thread.

60 days challenge was a eyewash, as they were charging just double of turnover charges of WC since beginning.

Tell me frankly, how much exactly you have paid to Zerodha in terms of brokerage in one year or willing to pay in next couple of years before you are going to leave stock market forever;) 50k or 80k or 2 Lakh? yet again add Taxes above that. Err, and how much you are going to pay for DP:confused::D

Now compare this with Wisdom Capital Lifetime Freedom Plan costing 9999/- for all segment equities & commodities:)

Still not satisfied? Well compare flat brokerage 20 vs 9. So where is the comparison?

Toll free CC No offered by WC is an another plus point sir and definitely going to save a few bucks in mobile charges.

Dear Manishchan,

Please don't comment just out of heck. Your comments must be justified and should be balanced rather than just biased.

Still you prefer that that this thread to be dilapidated, so please continue.

best regards
Anirban

Why doesn't WC open a thread to address customers concern here, instead of just marketing threads.

If they really care about customers here , they should open a thread.

Zerodha is the only broker who has a thread here. At least they took an initiative to address concerns here.Whether they address them is a different matter.

Why don't you do the same?

Relish

I am not able to stop commenting on this. I will not response further. Yes it is good Wisdom open thread here. I seeing long conversion of Wisdom Vs all. Positive negative. Do things

1 Positive post their contract note without ID & last name. It should be from different ppl name otherwise will spam. who will post their contract note no one?

2 negative post similar what they fraud done and email sent them ?

Give some kind proof to positive negative. Lets how will ppl answer otherwise don't confuse.

sach007

Impatient Trader
MODERATORS..... PLZ look at SUCH THREADs

AND BE STRICT AGAINST these....

AS they PROMOTE SOME COMPANY... without PERMISSION of TRADERJI....

DO LOOK ... and STOP these THINGS...

manishchan

I am not able to stop commenting on this. I will not response further. Yes it is good Wisdom open thread here. I seeing long conversion of Wisdom Vs all. Positive negative. Do things

1 Positive post their contract note without ID & last name. It should be from different ppl name otherwise will spam. who will post their contract note no one?

2 negative post similar what they fraud done and email sent them ?

Give some kind proof to positive negative. Lets how will ppl answer otherwise don't confuse.

just go through this thread..

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/93163-some-clarification-wisdom-capital.html

Sudeshana Mukherjee who first started posting claiming to be director in the firm later turned out to be just another employee trying to promote WC. How do we know.. ?? one of their employees who left the company coz of no pay revealed this... just search for all the threads related to WC in this forum.

Steve

@ anirban d

Since you've accused me in your previous post on this thread I have replied below.

You accuse everyone who speaks against wc of working for some other broker what about you, aren't you a paid spammer of wc, this thread "Wisdom Capital- Traders Paradise" was deleted and now you have started the same thread with the same name as a review, grow up, people here aren't stupid and dense in their head like you and managing director of wc who admitted in one of the threads here that their employees at wc are sharing traders details with other brokers, and again boasting about wc not providing customer service to traders.

Customer service, reliability, and mentally stable management is what wc lacks, lowering the brokerage rate and not paying staff salary (as mentioned in other posts), are two sides of the same coin at wc.
The staff who answers the toll free nos or the chat services are ignorants who know nothing much about the markets, and this is understandable, cause with such low brokerage rates you are not in position to even employ good staff or for that matter open a sponsored thread here.

All that wc has is a website, the trading terminal, backoffice, C/N Bills, ledgers and other legal trading amenities are provided by some other broker, wc is just a Franchisee not a registered broker nor sub broker. The registration no. on wc website is that of F6 finserve. In trading world wc has no legal status vis a vis the exchanges.

Hope now you keep me out of the sham thread.

marimuthu13

for me WC is slightly non-ethical ...says something in website and actually its not....like bracket order for all segment

Status
Not open for further replies.