Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

However please read my previous post carefully. We are going to offer FOX Trader free of cost, in Pro & Ultimate plans.

Regards
So, is the above still true?

Dear sir,

We really appreciate your concern. We have already completed EKYC process and it is under beta testing phase. Hopefully first week of October Digital account activation will be started.
So, will I have to courier forms or not, for trading only equities intraday? I can link another broker's demat account.

Wisdom Capital

So, is the above still true?
Sir, Charges of Fox Trader will be reimbursed on following month, if your brokerage is greater than the cost of Fox Trader.

So, will I have to courier forms or not, for trading only equities intraday? I can link another broker's demat account.
You can open account online through ekyc.

(ekyc is undergoing trial, officially it will be launched within a week).

Regards

Sir, Charges of Fox Trader will be reimbursed on following month, if your brokerage is greater than the cost of Fox Trader.

You can open account online through ekyc.

(ekyc is undergoing trial, officially it will be launched within a week).

Regards
What if it's less? What if FoxTrader cost is 1500 & the brokerage generated is 1000?

Ok, please let us know here once it's launched.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
What if it's less? What if FoxTrader cost is 1500 & the brokerage generated is 1000?

Ok, please let us know here once it's launched.
It's simple, reimbursed on following month means,
First, the broker will deduct the whole monthly amount they the would repay it next month from brokerage generated from the current month. The amount repaid is obviously limited to maximum brokerage generated.

@Wisdom,
Suppose someone subscribes for
1. Rs 4000 for quarterly subscription and generates Rs 5000 brokerages within that month,
2. Rs 14500 for a yearly subscription and generates 15000 brokerages within that month.
Then will you reimburse full amount next month?

Wisdom Capital

Sir, Cashback is applicable only if software cost is lesser than the generated brokerage on the particular month end.

@Wisdom,
Suppose someone subscribes for
1. Rs 4000 for quarterly subscription and generates Rs 5000 brokerages within that month,
2. Rs 14500 for a yearly subscription and generates 15000 brokerages within that month.
Then will you reimburse full amount next month?
Sir,

No sir,

In such a scenario, average of monthly fees will be reimbursed. Maximum one month (average) fee can be reimbursed, in a particular month. However the process will be continued till the whole software cost is being refunded/reimbursed in the following months.

Regards

cloudTrader

You can send us trading account closure format, completed in all respect and we will close it within 48 working hours.

If still problem persists you can mail me at [email protected]

Regards
Where is the link to the Account Closure Form on your Website? The account closure form should be available for download on the website along with other kind of forms. I just out of curiousity searched it on your website but did not find the same.