Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

kainiteh

Sir,

There will be no issues regarding payout, if request given before 2 pm, the funds will be transferred to your bank account by end of the day.
Issue is not on payout, but on amount of payout.
I did a post on it, but you didnt reply satisfactorily nor your executive when I called him on phone.
Please let us know the calculation, based on which payout amount is calculated, if some calculation (subtraction/deduction) is there.
If I have 100k in my trading account in the morning, why I am not allowed for a payout, say for 90K or 95 k,
Thanks
I second it... if I didn’t trade for whole day even without login for a day.. then I can able withdraw whole amount... but some amount is retained since payout amount shown is less actual balance...
amount credit on same day.. I did payout request on 9am not able to withdraw whole amount... next I did another request to withdraw remaining...
WC, check this issue and this concern to most trader..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes,
to get more amount in payout. either you do not trade previous day or do not purchase more than sell (not equity), otherwise they will deduct the amount, if you have a negative balance on previous day, due to buying or due to loss in trades, from the total amount available today for payout, in the name of adjustment/settlement.

What adjustment/settlement, in case of future trades and option trades (not including equity sale amount.)

Nonsense and ridiculous :( :mad:

and their online system of payout, is "ek arela duje neem chara"
it will deduct further amount of previous payouts, may be 1 payout or may be more and you may have a negative balance for your payout, if you have withdrawn big amount in previous payouts :DD lol

Wisdom Capital

Issue is not on payout, but on amount of payout.
I did a post on it, but you didnt reply satisfactorily nor your executive when I called him on phone.
Please let us know the calculation, based on which payout amount is calculated, if some calculation (subtraction/deduction) is there.
If I have 100k in my trading account in the morning, why I am not allowed for a payout, say for 90K or 95 k,
Thanks

Sir,

If you are trading in MIS and the amount is utilized for trading, then payout can be processed only for the free amount available in account.

Wisdom Capital

I second it... if I didn’t trade for whole day even without login for a day.. then I can able withdraw whole amount... but some amount is retained since payout amount shown is less actual balance...
amount credit on same day.. I did payout request on 9am not able to withdraw whole amount... next I did another request to withdraw remaining...
WC, check this issue and this concern to most trader..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sir,

Please PM your client code, so that we can contact you.

Wisdom Capital

yes,
to get more amount in payout. either you do not trade previous day or do not purchase more than sell (not equity), otherwise they will deduct the amount, if you have a negative balance on previous day, due to buying or due to loss in trades, from the total amount available today for payout, in the name of adjustment/settlement.

What adjustment/settlement, in case of future trades and option trades (not including equity sale amount.)

Nonsense and ridiculous :( :mad:

and their online system of payout, is "ek arela duje neem chara"
it will deduct further amount of previous payouts, may be 1 payout or may be more and you may have a negative balance for your payout, if you have withdrawn big amount in previous payouts :DD lol

Sir,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please PM your client code so that we can contact you and resolve the issue.

Sir,

If you are trading in MIS and the amount is utilized for trading, then payout can be processed only for the free amount available in account.
And if I do not trade in MIS, in NRML only, and asked for payout before posting any trade. Then.

Sir,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please PM your client code so that we can contact you and resolve the issue.
Sorry Sir, the issue has nothing to do with client ID, so wont like to disclose. Rest assured I am your client and not complaining just for the sake of complaint or to post you in bad image. I faced this issue so posted my complaint.

I may add that, I didnt have anyother issue with you in last one year (since I opened account with you), and a fully satisfied client of yours. And even have no issues for payout previously, it crops up only recently when you did some procedural changes.

It will be better if you please post details about your payout system and calculation and please also reply to the issues I raised in my previous posts.

Thanks

chintan786

Sorry Sir, the issue has nothing to do with client ID, so wont like to disclose. Rest assured I am your client and not complaining just for the sake of complaint or to post you in bad image. I faced this issue so posted my complaint.

I may add that, I didnt have anyother issue with you in last one year (since I opened account with you), and a fully satisfied client of yours. And even have no issues for payout previously, it crops up only recently when you did some procedural changes.

It will be better if you please post details about your payout system and calculation and please also reply to the issues I raised in my previous posts.

Thanks
any update sir.