Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Hey guys! I am looking at the thread. I was planning to open a trading account with these guys. Should I be worried about my pay outs as some of you have raised some concerns? Please advice. I wound be thankful.

@WisdomCapital

Tomorrow is Crude option expiry.
What will happen
If I do not square off my ITM call option (bought sometime back)
How it will be settled and what are the expanses (CTT etc etc)
Please clarify.
Thanks

Wisdom Capital

Hey guys! I am looking at the thread. I was planning to open a trading account with these guys. Should I be worried about my pay outs as some of you have raised some concerns? Please advice. I wound be thankful.
Sir,

There will be no issues regarding payout, if request given before 2 pm, the funds will be transferred to your bank account by end of the day.

Sir,

There will be no issues regarding payout, if request given before 2 pm, the funds will be transferred to your bank account by end of the day.
Issue is not on payout, but on amount of payout.
I did a post on it, but you didnt reply satisfactorily nor your executive when I called him on phone.
Please let us know the calculation, based on which payout amount is calculated, if some calculation (subtraction/deduction) is there.
If I have 100k in my trading account in the morning, why I am not allowed for a payout, say for 90K or 95 k,
Thanks