Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

have been trying to open a trading account in Wisdom Capital from last 10 days. Pathetic response and service still account has not been activated despite all formalities and confirmation call done 4 days back. Have been writing consistently to Miss Sweta Jugran and calling her in this regards and she is just not helping and replying everytime some excuse or other. Last excuse is that your ID has been generated and waiting for password from past friday i.e 10/08/2018. Never expected this kind of unprofessional attitude. If anyone wants i have all the call recordings and mails available to be shared of my experience. Have been given assurance on multiple times that account will be activated today by evening (this is being repeated to me from past 3 days). GOD KNOWS IF MY ACCOUNT WILL EVER BE OPEN OR NOT.
SWETAJUGRAN2.jpg
SWETAJUGRAN2.jpg SWETAJUGRAN2.jpg SWETAJUGRAN1.jpg SWETAJUGRAN.jpg

have been trying to open a trading account in Wisdom Capital from last 10 days. Pathetic response and service still account has not been activated despite all formalities and confirmation call done 4 days back. Have been writing consistently to Miss Sweta Jugran and calling her in this regards and she is just not helping and replying everytime some excuse or other. Last excuse is that your ID has been generated and waiting for password from past friday i.e 10/08/2018. Never expected this kind of unprofessional attitude. If anyone wants i have all the call recordings and mails available to be shared of my experience. Have been given assurance on multiple times that account will be activated today by evening (this is being repeated to me from past 3 days). GOD KNOWS IF MY ACCOUNT WILL EVER BE OPEN OR NOT. View attachment 27439 View attachment 27439 View attachment 27439 View attachment 27440 View attachment 27441
UPDATE!!!
My Issue has been sorted out today and its done. Thanks to Mr. Vinod who helped and guided with quick setup of software and product knowledge.

WisdomCapital
I want to open an account with you for equity and trading indices and commodities. Please clarify, if I can open an account using aadhar number, if so then please guide me. I also want to know if demat account opening charges also includes, POA charges.

Wisdom Capital

WisdomCapital
I want to open an account with you for equity and trading indices and commodities. Please clarify, if I can open an account using aadhar number, if so then please guide me. I also want to know if demat account opening charges also includes, POA charges.
Dear sir,

1. KRA based online account opening is available. You can Open a trading account for NSE within few hours.
2. Demat Account fees are subjected to Brokerage Plans. In ultimate plans you can get free demat account.
3. Please feel free to call Mrs Sikha @ 8130799723 for further assistance.

Regards

Simple.Trader

Hello Wisdom Capital,

I am interested in opening account with you. Gone through your website. Please reply

1st Do you provide 6 times leverage in PRO PLAN for banknifty weekly options SELLING for carry forward also or only for intraday?

2nd Do you reemburse data charges if brokerage generated is more than monthly charges?

Regards

Simple Trader

Dear sir,

1. KRA based online account opening is available. You can Open a trading account for NSE within few hours.
2. Demat Account fees are subjected to Brokerage Plans. In ultimate plans you can get free demat account.
3. Please feel free to call Mrs Sikha @ 8130799723 for further assistance.

Regards
Hello, I am interested in opening account and requesting online account opening for a while. But I have some doubts. Please tell why ekyc account opening is not available to public? UIDAI has warned users not to disclose otp to anyone. Even if we take 1 otp necessary for verification, why 2nd? Mrs. Shikha says we need to email all documents 1st and there will be 2 otp on mobile registered to aadhaar and both has to be given on call. Instead why not make account opening public?

Wisdom Capital

Hello Wisdom Capital,

I am interested in opening account with you. Gone through your website. Please reply

1st Do you provide 6 times leverage in PRO PLAN for banknifty weekly options SELLING for carry forward also or only for intraday?

2nd Do you reemburse data charges if brokerage generated is more than monthly charges?

Regards

Simple Trader
Sir,

1. We do provide 6 times leverage in PRO PLAN for bank nifty weekly options SELLING for intraday exclusively.

2. Data charge is being reimbursed subjected to our authorised vendors only.

Regards

Simple.Trader

Sir,

1. We do provide 6 times leverage in PRO PLAN for bank nifty weekly options SELLING for intraday exclusively.

2. Data charge is being reimbursed subjected to our authorised vendors only.

Regards
Thanks for reply. Can you provide the complete list of your data vendors here for the benefit of all other members? It will save your as well as members time.

Regards

Simple Trader

Wisdom Capital

Hello, I am interested in opening account and requesting online account opening for a while. But I have some doubts. Please tell why ekyc account opening is not available to public? UIDAI has warned users not to disclose otp to anyone. Even if we take 1 otp necessary for verification, why 2nd? Mrs. Shikha says we need to email all documents 1st and there will be 2 otp on mobile registered to aadhaar and both has to be given on call. Instead why not make account opening public?

Sir,

EKYC will soon be live for all the clients.
Its in trial, for the time being thus, cannot be done from client's end.
We request you to share the first OTP to the executive for account opening, the second OTP will be for E-sign which can be done from client end itself.