Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Due to repeated demands from traders community, we have increased intraday margin in NSE cash from 40 times to 60 time in MIS under ultimate plan. This gonna help professional traders in a long way.

euginsa

Hey kaly422000,

Can you confirm that ODIN gives Tick data for the current day. Although I do not use anything which uses Tick data as of now but there is lot of curiosity of testing Tick Charts.
Hi Wisdom capital,

I Had send application form for joining. But unfortunately I got info from customer care that WC discontinued NOW and ODIN. But now uses only Nest Plus.

Wisdom Capital

Hi Wisdom capital,

I Had send application form for joining. But unfortunately I got info from customer care that WC discontinued NOW and ODIN. But now uses only Nest Plus.
Dear sir,

Let me emphasise the following points :-

1. NOW software will be chargeable in near future by NSE exchange. Moreover its RMS system is not so robust. Hence higher leverages can't be allowed in NOW software. Needless to say we are offering upto 200 times margin in MCX & NSE F&O and upto 64 times leverages in NSE equities. If you are comfortable in paying monthly fees for NOW & don't require additional exposures or margin you can get NSE NOW as a special case by writing to us at at [email protected].

2. We are going to launch FOX trader on Diwali 2017. So it will be difficult to manage 4-5 software at our end. Thus we have decided to discontinue ODIN, as ODIN mobile app have lot of bugs.

3. You can have free of cost undermentioned trading software all three version i.e.

NEST HTML5,
NEST EXE and our inhouse
Tradeeye mobile app.
FOX Trader (by 18th October 2017)

Regards

cloudTrader

@ Wisdom Capital,

Your Ultimate plan shows margin requirement around Rs. 6,000 for writing an ATM Strike NIFTY Option ?

I want to confirm from you that is this requirement under the MIS order or it is under Cover Order or Bracket Order ?

kaly422000

Dear sir,

Let me emphasise the following points :-

1. NOW software will be chargeable in near future by NSE exchange. Moreover its RMS system is not so robust. Hence higher leverages can't be allowed in NOW software. Needless to say we are offering upto 200 times margin in MCX & NSE F&O and upto 64 times leverages in NSE equities. If you are comfortable in paying monthly fees for NOW & don't require additional exposures or margin you can get NSE NOW as a special case by writing to us at at [email protected].

2. We are going to launch FOX trader on Diwali 2017. So it will be difficult to manage 4-5 software at our end. Thus we have decided to discontinue ODIN, as ODIN mobile app have lot of bugs.

3. You can have free of cost undermentioned trading software all three version i.e.

NEST HTML5,
NEST EXE and our inhouse
Tradeeye mobile app.
FOX Trader (by 18th October 2017)

Regards
if u can give latest diet odin free of cost , not so bad idea. odin is best for execution and ease. for charting u r giving fox trader but it is costly enough. for intraday chart better to have good web platform if not ur own in house software

euginsa

Dear WC,

It seems for account opening activation it takes 2 days after submission the form . Why cant it be improved ? Some other brokers activate account immediately upon adhar card registration. It will add advantages to WC

Firstly I have a doubt if I purchase one lot in Nifty in Nest plus(PC) and after that I placed a stoploss and sell order(in PC). In the mean time if the power is gone or computer repair. Can I use my mobile app to modify the order which was placed in nest...... Else will it be double order if I use mobile?

Secondly will margin activates automatically or should i request daily?

Thanks for bearing my questions

Last edited:

Wisdom Capital

if u can give latest diet odin free of cost , not so bad idea. odin is best for execution and ease. for charting u r giving fox trader but it is costly enough. for intraday chart better to have good web platform if not ur own in house software
Sir,
For fastest trade execution, software is not the only criteria. It depends upon servers and connectivity of leased lines.... We can happily announce that our Trading platforms are one of the fastest in the industry as we have used multiple servers for this very purpose. You can compare two NEST platform in a single system to get the results.

However please read my previous post carefully. We are going to offer FOX Trader free of cost, in Pro & Ultimate plans.

Regards

Wisdom Capital

Dear WC,

It seems for account opening activation it takes 2 days after submission the form . Why cant it be improved ? Some other brokers activate account immediately upon adhar card registration. It will add advantages to WC
Dear sir,

We really appreciate your concern. We have already completed EKYC process and it is under beta testing phase. Hopefully first week of October Digital account activation will be started.

Firstly I have a doubt if I purchase one lot in Nifty in Nest plus(PC) and after that I placed a stoploss and sell order(in PC). In the mean time if the power is gone or computer repair. Can I use my mobile app to modify the order which was placed in nest...... Else will it be double order if I use mobile?
You can very well modify your pending orders in Tradeeye Mobile APP, which were actually placed in desktop exe and or vis-a-vis.

Secondly will margin activates automatically or should i request daily?

Thanks for bearing my questions
Margin being activated once for all, you neednot to call everyday., until and unless your margin reduced to below 5000/- level. In that case your limit will be reduced to 2 times only, until unless it is getting increased to above 5000/- level.