Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

cloudTrader

Sir,
For fastest trade execution, software is not the only criteria. It depends upon servers and connectivity of leased lines.... We can happily announce that our Trading platforms are one of the fastest in the industry as we have used multiple servers for this very purpose. You can compare two NEST platform in a single system to get the results.

However please read my previous post carefully. We are going to offer FOX Trader free of cost, in Pro & Ultimate plans.

Regards
Quite interesting !!

Is it an introductory plan to provide Fox Trader for Free or you will start charging for it in near future ?

kaly422000

Sir,
For fastest trade execution, software is not the only criteria. It depends upon servers and connectivity of leased lines.... We can happily announce that our Trading platforms are one of the fastest in the industry as we have used multiple servers for this very purpose. You can compare two NEST platform in a single system to get the results.

However please read my previous post carefully. We are going to offer FOX Trader free of cost, in Pro & Ultimate plans.

Regards
delighted to know that u r giving fox trader free of cost but how many days ur company can afford

Pleased to note that you are providing FOXTRADER for free in Pro & Ultimate plans.

Is there any plan to provide FOXTRADER to customers (other than in Pro & Ultimate plans.) say for 3/4 weeks for trial.

So that they may opt for a change in plan, if they like and wish to switch for free of charge FOXTRADER

Wisdom Capital

Pleased to note that you are providing FOXTRADER for free in Pro & Ultimate plans.

Is there any plan to provide FOXTRADER to customers (other than in Pro & Ultimate plans.) say for 3/4 weeks for trial.

So that they may opt for a change in plan, if they like and wish to switch for free of charge FOXTRADER
One month free trial will be considered for all existing clients.

Subsequently from following month onward fees of Fox Trader will be reimbursed/reversed from brokerages.

Now since freedom plan doesn't generate brokerage, Fox Trader can be utilised for one month only free of cost in Freedom Plan.

Regards

niftytaurus

HI wisdom capital
I would like to know what is brokerage charges for PRO PLAN. in MCX & F& O?...Is it 9 rs /trade or 9 RS PER LOT?
What is your margin for 1 lot of crude mega lot in CO order & MIS ORDER for this plan?
THANKS

Wisdom Capital

HI wisdom capital
I would like to know what is brokerage charges for PRO PLAN. in MCX & F& O?...Is it 9 rs /trade or 9 RS PER LOT?
What is your margin for 1 lot of crude mega lot in CO order & MIS ORDER for this plan?
THANKS
Dear sir,

Pro Plan brokerage is 9/Trade. Neither per executed order nor per lot.

1 lot Crude Mega Lot margin under Pro Plan is as follows :-

MIS Margin : 5000

Cover Order Margin : 1500

If you wanna more margin can subscribe Ultimate Plan where you can trade at 3700/- margin in MIS.

niftytaurus

Dear sir,

Pro Plan brokerage is 9/Trade. Neither per executed order nor per lot.

1 lot Crude Mega Lot margin under Pro Plan is as follows :-

MIS Margin : 5000

Cover Order Margin : 1500

If you wanna more margin can subscribe Ultimate Plan where you can trade at 3700/- margin in MIS.
thanks a lot for reply
what do you mean by per trade?
suppose I put a single order of Crude mega of 20 lots..whats the total brokerage of that order if it executed?

Wisdom Capital

thanks a lot for reply
what do you mean by per trade?
Per trade means per executed trades in a particular exchange in a single executed order. It it neither per executed order nor on the basis of per lot. Reference No given by exchanges could be more than 1 in case of illiquid scrips, as there is a price gap between Buyers & sellers.

.......suppose I put a single order of Crude mega of 20 lots..whats the total brokerage of that order if it executed?
99% orders gets executed in a single executed trades, for high liquid current month derivatives. In your case, appx brokerage would be Rs 9/- only.

cloudTrader

Per trade means per executed trades in a particular exchange in a single executed order. It it neither per executed order nor on the basis of per lot. Reference No given by exchanges could be more than 1 in case of illiquid scrips, as there is a price gap between Buyers & sellers.

99% orders gets executed in a single executed trades, for high liquid current month derivatives. In your case, appx brokerage would be Rs 9/- only.
So if I put an order for 50 Lots Banknifty Futures , I have seen that the trade gets executed in two or three steps , like 20 + 20 + 10 , so does it mean 3 separate trades in this Plan ?

Thanks.

Subhadip

So if I put an order for 50 Lots Banknifty Futures , I have seen that the trade gets executed in two or three steps , like 20 + 20 + 10 , so does it mean 3 separate trades in this Plan ?

Thanks.
Yes...that will be three trade...

It is very different in case of wisdom...

They r not doing anything extra...just not enough buyer there..so ur sell got executed in three trade means 27 rs.....where as in zerodha it will be 20 rs