Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
As Leonid said, the first leg of Cover order as Limit Order is very useful for traders.
Many discount brokers already have this...You may think of it.
--------
Does CO available for MCX too? Then what is the leverage for crude?

We are happy to inform astute traders community that we have increased Cover Order margin. Current Leverage is upto 200 times. Thus you can trade 1 lot Nifty at 3764/- and bank Nifty at 5000 margin only. For further details you may visit our NSE Margin Calculator here : https://wisdomcapital.in/fo-margin-requirements/
Is the cover order also available on the trade eye app.I have not seen any cover order option while giving order

Wisdom Capital

Hello Traders,

As we have already informed traders community that we are developing in-house trading system "Alpha Trading" https://wisdomcapital.in/alpha trading/

But as it is taking some time, we are planning to offer 'Fox Trader' free of cost to our clients, subjected to exchange approval by October end 2017.

If anyone has experienced 'Fox Trader' earlier please share your views.

kharikumaar

Yes in trade eye also it is available. You may visit our live chat option in our website or may call Mr Amit at 8130799722.
i would like to add a few comments here. i am an existing customer and would like to make these few points.
1.since you said we can visit you live chat. 90% of the time the minute we mention that we are existing clients theres no response.
2. i have written dozens of emails requesting various things and the response till date is zero.
3. if i call i would be lucky to get the right person to handle my query, and once i have requested or complained , the response or resolution of the same is again not there.
4. its expensive to call your office 3-4 times a day , for various things and being on hold .
I am now thinking that low cost brokerage saving with you is not worth the absolute disarray of situation

Wisdom Capital

Dear sir,

Let me emphasise STT in exercised options is 12500/crore of contract value is applicable.

For example : Bank Nifty Strike Price 25000 call or put options.

Calculation of STT in case of exercised option by exchange will be =
Contract Value {(Strike Price + Premium) X Quantity} X .125/100

So if Bank Nifty strike price is 25000, STT will be 25000X40 = 1000000 X .125/100 = 1250/- for a single lot.

Now we traders have a tendency to buy options in huge lots just say hundreds or thousands and which resulting them huge losses by virtue of STT.

To avoid such losses we caution traders to square off ITM options on expiry day, however clients who do not square off positions by 3.15 pm and who are running short in their ledger balance we square off their position end of the day.

I want to know, about your rms policy of squaring off (forced squaring off) of option trades (buy side, fully paid), that are in ITM or ATM, on expiry day.

Wisdom Capital

i would like to add a few comments here. i am an existing customer and would like to make these few points.
1.since you said we can visit you live chat. 90% of the time the minute we mention that we are existing clients theres no response.
2. i have written dozens of emails requesting various things and the response till date is zero.
3. if i call i would be lucky to get the right person to handle my query, and once i have requested or complained , the response or resolution of the same is again not there.
4. its expensive to call your office 3-4 times a day , for various things and being on hold .
I am now thinking that low cost brokerage saving with you is not worth the absolute disarray of situation
We are trying our level best to make our CC department best in the industry. However if you have encountered some issues you can mail at [email protected] or [email protected]. I can ensure that such occurrences will never reoccur in the future.

On some another note, we have started ticket system recently. You can raise the ticket henceforth for your concerns.