Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Thanks for reply. And I can understand your concern about hefty STT.

You said
"To avoid such losses we caution traders to square off ITM options on expiry day, however clients who do not square off positions by 3.15 pm and who are running short in their ledger balance we square off their position end of the day."

Should I understand from these lines
1. That you caution traders before squaring off options on expiry day.
2. You square off yourself (if not squared off by the trader by 3.15 pm, that is you do not square off before 3.15)
3. You square off positions only and only if the ledger balance is running short (that is no money in ledger to save you from STT payment) and you do not forced square off, if there is sufficient balance in ledger for STT payment. BTW, what about if there is not sufficient amount in ledger but more than sufficient running positions (equity and/or FnO)

Am I right in my understanding. Please reply

@Wisdom Capital
This is about your NestTrader 3.13.0

Is there a way to change start time of data of a scrip in data table from 9.16 to 9.15
as all other data table (from other brokers) provide data from 9.15

@ Wisdom Capital

Is there a possibility that you may provide us older version of NestTrader viz 3.11.4 or such like that may provide us data table through plugin command directly.

Wisdom Capital

@ Wisdom Capital

Is there a possibility that you may provide us older version of NestTrader viz 3.11.4 or such like that may provide us data table through plugin command directly.
Dear sir ,

As we have discontinued support for older version so we will not be able to give you older version. We offer the latest version of nest to use its best user experience .

@Wisdom Capital

Is there a way to change start time of data of a scrip in data table from 9.16 to 9.15
Dear Sir ,
There is no possible way to change it as By default all candles will start at 9.15am when the market opens.
Sir
I do not know whether you understood the problem or not.
But how candle will will start at 9.15, when data starts from 9,16
To make my point more clear I am posting 2 data tables, one from your NestTrader that starts from 9.16 and from other broker NestTrader that starts from 9.15.

Attachments

@Wisdom Capital

Dear Sir ,
There is no possible way to change it as By default all candles will start at 9.15am when the market opens.
Sir
I do not know whether you understood the problem or not.
But how candle will will start at 9.15, when data starts from 9,16
To make my point more clear I am posting 2 data tables, one from your NestTrader that starts from 9.16 and from other broker NestTrader that starts from 9.15.

From you
https://imgur.com/a/mg3bU

From other broker
https://imgur.com/a/6vm6p

Attachments

Last edited:
@ Wisdom Capital

Dear sir ,

As we have discontinued support for older version so we will not be able to give you older version. We offer the latest version of nest to use its best user experience .
Thanks for reply. I can understand your problem in continuing support to older versions.
But we are facing problem in this current version (v 3.13), mainly for opening data table. In older version (v 3.11.4) we can open data table directly via plugin command menu as shown in the image. While in your NestTrader (v 3.13), in plugin commands these items are missing (as shown in image).
So it is requested you to please make necessary changes in your v 3.13, so that we may be able to open data table directly from plugin commands.

Attachments

@ WisdomCapital

Still awaiting for your comments/solution for problem faced (as described in post 477 and 478)
Thanks