WIll down trend start now?

shrinivas

pkjha30 said:
Remember July is for Julius Ceaser who was killed by his own friend Brutus.

Pankaj:)
lol PK......I was august born.......

booooooof !!!!!!! luckily the market started supporting my idiotness.....
I got MTNL yesterday...and now my s/l is higher than my purchase price....

ha ha ha......

ganeshhity

vince

Czar said:
lucky u vince, am rotting in mumbai, the rain seems to have increased 3 times more than y'day, how's it in lona, let us know & envy
Heavenly, especially in the company of family , friends and a few six packs...

shrinivas

gaj said:
As I said profit booking has started.
yup.....you should know the psychology of humans...people book their profits early..they do not want to book losses...at each rise in this market, profit bookings had to come......a steep fall makes it tumble and touch the bottoms again.....

ganeshhity

Dear Saint,
All we are seeing is a Bull Market for last three year.From year 2003 it was justified that equity was undoubtebly preffered class of investment reason being interest rate cycles were at its lowest then came the time when forigen money came in that again pushed the mkt up.From here what next? Interest rate cycles again started to firm up GOI 10 year(bond) yield at 8.12% current levels,that means cost of funds are going up. And if we look at commodities cycles they are also in a big bull phase.That means cost of raw material is also going up.If we look at Oil for what ever reason its at 75$/barrel that means our energy prices are also going up.
Now lets take Global scenario all Central banker are in hurry to raise Interest rate does that mean there is so much demand for money in the system I guess no its the Inflation which is demanding a rate hike.
So going forward can anyone help with reasoning why equity to be a preffered asset class.
Regards
gsbisen

pkjha30

ganeshhity said:
lol PK......I was august born.......

booooooof !!!!!!! luckily the market started supporting my idiotness.....
I got MTNL yesterday...and now my s/l is higher than my purchase price....

ha ha ha......

ganeshhity
Hi ganesh

what a surprise!!!

lol......... No wonder you are so intelligent:D

.But MTNL book you profit when you are in doubt.

Pankaj :D:D

jdm

gaj said:
As I said profit booking has started.
hi gaj,
please give adequate reasoning for any comment you make. stock market is not a game of guessing.

gaj said:
Down trend is likely to start from tomorrow. What do u people think?
thats what you have to say a day before yesterday. looks like your tomorrow comes a day late.

predicting the market is the most difficult thing and even the most experienced desist from doing so. yes today the markets are down. but looking at the market breath today do you feel the markets will be down tomorrow? i do not have the answer, nor do i expect it from any body. the market itself will say it tomorrow.

don't feel bad, i have no intention of hurting you, but inspite of other members requesting you repeatedly for the reasons behind your thought you kept mum. and no wonder people chatted about their birthday in your thread.

your participation is extremely valuable to us all. but please do elaborate your thoughts so that reasonable souls like us has a better understanding of the same.

cheers,
jdm.

shrinivas

jdm said:
hi gaj,
please give adequate reasoning for any comment you make. stock market is not a game of guessing.

thats what you have to say a day before yesterday. looks like your tomorrow comes a day late.

predicting the market is the most difficult thing and even the most experienced desist from doing so. yes today the markets are down. but looking at the market breath today do you feel the markets will be down tomorrow? i do not have the answer, nor do i expect it from any body. the market itself will say it tomorrow.

don't feel bad, i have no intention of hurting you, but inspite of other members requesting you repeatedly for the reasons behind your thought you kept mum. and no wonder people chatted about their birthday in your thread.

your participation is extremely valuable to us all. but please do elaborate your thoughts so that reasonable souls like us has a better understanding of the same.

cheers,
jdm.
hi jdm,
dear friend, no doubt the current market is working pure on sentiments....
the days of charts had all of a sudden dissapeared..all levels were breached mercilessly.....
anyway, you know the July dangers in bag.....what I mean to say is, this market is out of prediction now.....so wise men should either stay away or adopt a policy of enter,exit,enter,exit........

I do not say that I can predict it even....but if you look at the charts now...see that sensex movers have recovered much faster then expected.....so retracement back from this level is due (pooops do not hang me for this statement)......I just go for what is clear to my eyes...if you go for minute details, sorry friend, this is not the time for that.......we are not yet into safe zone.....we need to comfortably settle above the levels of 11000 and some moves up, we are in a confirmed uptrend........so during this time, all you can do is have stop losses and once it is triggered, have a hard heart to cut your trades..this will always keep you out of danger...

just see now, i was totally thinking of sensex touching 11000 and drawing back drastically...it did not even go above 11000 and the fall has come...now at this point, may be it recovers back...may be it goes for a freefall from this levels too......everything depends upon how people react to this.......the burnt fingures may be burnt again......or they may prove smarter this time.....
the sensex will see resistence at each ups now..but when it goes down, there would be no levels.......In such scenario, try to get out of markets asap...see i got mtnl 2 days back and sold today at profits..i sold it at 156...i may be wrong..it may cross 160, but i did not take risk..today it went down to 152 levels again..so even if i pick it here and wait, i may gain again...i play with s/l, but i'm out of markets today.....

I'm totally against daytrading....but i have collected some good literature which i would be posting soon here (this is totally dedicated to how to become a succesful trader).....

ok...lots for now....see ya tomorrow...

gud night..

ganeshhity

shrinivas

pkjha30 said:
Hi ganesh

what a surprise!!!

lol......... No wonder you are so intelligent:D

.But MTNL book you profit when you are in doubt.

Pankaj :D:D
hey pal, got that for 152.....it is again at 152 levels...so what's da worry man...phukkat ka profit kisko achcha nahi lagta ??????

ganeshhity

Expecting markets to have gains tomorrow for 1 more push.Maybe a close above 3200.Also it needs to hold on to 3161 as close if this rally is to continue.Lets see.:)

Last edited: