WIll down trend start now?

jdm

ganeshhity said:
Ahhh..a complete post-mortem of my post....
no year, more interested in the post mortem of the market :D :D

ganeshhity said:
my friend, I wanted to indicate something else..anyway, I never follow people at cnbc etc....the reason is, they give you calls when they have to dump their stocks...look at their technical analysis, you'll be amazed and laugh till death......yes, i'm surprised, they predict market for next day..next hour....
absolutely, as for cnbc - follow this simple rule which once a wise man said to me "sidha samjho ulta chalo"

ganeshhity said:
jdm, there are lots of ways....i have hold of certain stocks(i mean hold of knowledge)....when I study them, markets movements are also taken into consideration...there are times when I get wrong...recently, I saw vsnl moving up when the markets were showing negative...so that was not my day...but common sense and tech analysis get you fooled out only once in hundreds, and hence i trust it......no friend, I do not even take for sure what people write here about market future (except amitbe,saint pk etc)....there are some born genious here...I use their knowledge as base for my hypothesis and theories...

and believe me, i'm sharpening my axe day by day silently...

but still, I like to help others in term of monetary gain that i'm sure can be achieved..I know the pain of loosing money....

whatever I post here is my personal opinion...people are free to take or leave it...
ganeshhity
your opinion is precious to me. traderji gives me an opportunity to interact with others. many ideas have helped me to sharpen my system while some hasnt worked. but then thats how things are and thats how things should be.

cheers,
jdm.

shrinivas

as expected...nifty enters the danger zone now....

we can see many shorts at this point of time....covering in evening may see nifty gaining some points...but better stay away and let market do its things

I have in watchlist the july days that can prove fatal again.....

ganeshhity

shrinivas

gaj said:
Is this a start of a yet anather fall?
too early to comment gaj...and do not pass any comments that is baseless... watch charts carefully...have a vulture's eye on figures and volumes..the stock world is not for betting.....this is a place where wealth is transferred from unstable to stable hands.....too early to give any comments..stand out and watch...I had done lots of trades in this pull back rally...I gained and now i'm standing out watching the moves........a man with sheer common sense should do the same....

all the best.....

ganeshhity