WIll down trend start now?

jdm said:
looks like a wedge in the intraday (30 Min).

but the way the market is rising is consoling. retraced 50%of the correction. looks like able to meet the next retracement level.

the price movement in the large cap is at per we see during any correction in a bull market. only black sheep is the meltdown in mid and small cap. have to keep a eye on the market breath.
Also see a lot of gaps in the chart posted by you. Can you explain their significance.
All the best.
Kuldeep

C

Czar

karthikmarar said:
Agilent, Baron

Here is somehing about February.. ( from the net ofcourse)

"February was named after the Latin term Februltus, which means "a righting of wrongs," as in the Roman calendar February was a month where purification rituals were to take place."

" Augustus is alleged to have removed one day from February and added it to August, (renamed from Sextilis to honor himself), so that Julius Caesar's July would not contain more days)"

OOOhh.. PK has one day of yours ... :D

Karthik
thanks Karthik, no wonder I am a bear, to correct the excess of the market, lol

Dada - please return my 1 day, no wonder you can analyse soo much, you took my extra day :(

jdm

kuldeep49 said:
Also see a lot of gaps in the chart posted by you. Can you explain their significance.
All the best.
Kuldeep
prices move up or come down to fill up the gaps.

currently, most of the gaps that the market had made during its downtrend has been filled.

vince

amitt29 said:
anyone from Mumbai,is the rain as bad or worse.I feel bad for Mumbaikars
Mumbai is completely washed outand with power cuts in the western suburbs due to flooding , decided to chill out in the hills of lonavla and enjoy the monsoons for a few days.

Cheers

C

Czar

lucky u vince, am rotting in mumbai, the rain seems to have increased 3 times more than y'day, how's it in lona, let us know & envy

pkjha30

Czar said:
thanks Karthik, no wonder I am a bear, to correct the excess of the market, lol

Dada - please return my 1 day, no wonder you can analyse soo much, you took my extra day :(
Hi czar

You have to ask Roman Senate , which took the decision to give it to August. In any case, it had less than 30 days except for leap years.

BTW did you read saint's exposition on primary trends?

Pankaj:)

C

Czar

Where's it dada ?

If Italy wins world cup, maybe then they might be in good mood, I will apply to the senate

pkjha30

Czar said:
Where's it dada ?

If Italy wins world cup, maybe then they might be in good mood, I will apply to the senate
Hi Czar

You are a little too late. They came to witness bullfight in Mumbai and last seen drowning in the drain with the rain.:D

pankaj:)