WIll down trend start now?

pkjha30

ganeshhity said:
i'm looking for short term trades as of now.....entering mtnl at this point would be beneficial i think...the market does not guarantee any one directional trend as of now...I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M AFRAID OF THIS MARKET IN THE MONTH OF JULY....so i'm making entry exits at very fast rate..I got SBI 3 days back..i'm sure you're well aware of rates...you can calculate my profit percentage......moreover it can be (i think can be) picked up at lower levels...for now mtnl looks good for next 3-4 days, hence i entered this stock...see the fall of mtnl today and it's potential in short term..I hope you understand now...anyway, even if i'm proved wrong by markets, I've stop losses in place for exit...

ganeshhity
Remember July is for Julius Ceaser who was killed by his own friend Brutus.

Pankaj:)

C

Czar

jdm said:
satyam inverse H/S for sure.
its ADR, SAY has also made similar pattern.
many charts are making the same pattern...including the indices, but somehow the shoulder is not very impressive, in fact if you see the weekly chart is satyam or others, its making H&S not the inverted kind... its all in the eye of the beholder, lol

jdm

july tends to follow the trend. rises if the trend is upward and vise-verse.

may be july will dictate the future trend, and with result season round the corner, it sure will.

jdm

Czar said:
many charts are making the same pattern...including the indices, but somehow the shoulder is not very impressive, in fact if you see the weekly chart is satyam or others, its making H&S not the inverted kind... its all in the eye of the beholder, lol
very true czar, but atleast some respite for near term.

C

Czar

jdm said:
very true czar, but atleast some respite for near term.
no mate infact its time for extreme caution because if the pattern breaks, junglee july occurs...

infact I am least knowledgeble inn charts but it seems the market is in triangle pattern & breakout is around the corner... experts please comment