Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

What the hell please send me my money back .
What a ridiculous company .
Till yet account not open and send messages us to document is incomplete.
Are you people drunk ? I called 10 times and talk ten different people every time you give different reason . Now again you says different reason.
If my documents again incomplete and you know that after one month what is hell you people did one month with my documents?? In between i called 10 times and you people says it's complete and we will in process .
You people playing Hide and seek with us .
Please send me my money back and account closure form
Hi,

It shouldn't have happened that way; we are extremely sorry about all this. Let me get back to you after investigating on this.

- Orpheus

What the hell please send me my money back .
What a ridiculous company .
Till yet account not open and send messages us to document is incomplete.
Are you people drunk ? I called 10 times and talk ten different people every time you give different reason . Now again you says different reason.
If my documents again incomplete and you know that after one month what is hell you people did one month with my documents?? In between i called 10 times and you people says it's complete and we will in process .
You people playing Hide and seek with us .
Please send me my money back and account closure form
Hi,

We missed out on getting this completed on time; extremely sorry about this. We will try to put a mechanism in place to avoid on such matters. Your account is active now and all the required details are sent yesterday via mail. Let us know if in case you need any further assistance.

Hi, @RKSV, firstly I am very satisfied with your offerings in general, keep it up, HOWEVER

1. NEST does not have charts in it???
2. Had called helpline, got put on hold for 15 mins then automated voice said goodbye, wth?
3. There is a huge issue with pro website which is as following, I can make video also to show you. it is as follows, if I am modifying an open order, popup comes that its modified, but in reality its not!!! Now if i modify it again, it modifies to previous values. SO i have to modify the value 2 times!!! as u can realise this costs me a lot in btst trades.
HENCE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

iTrade

Hi, @RKSV, firstly I am very satisfied with your offerings in general, keep it up, HOWEVER

2. Had called helpline, got put on hold for 15 mins then automated voice said goodbye, wth?
3. There is a huge issue with pro website which is as following, I can make video also to show you. it is as follows, if I am modifying an open order, popup comes that its modified, but in reality its not!!! Now if i modify it again, it modifies to previous values. SO i have to modify the value 2 times!!! as u can realise this costs me a lot in btst trades.
RKSV - whats with everyone talking about bad phone support ? Can u clarify?

Hi,

Can you PM us your client ID and we will try to call you ASAP with the issue. Modify seems to be working fine for us.

saakk

Its a refresh problem, it get modify in 1st attempt only just don't get refreshed hence shows old values.
Try this, login in nest after that login in web pro, once u change the values in pro it will reflect in nest though pro will still show u old values.

Hi,

Can you PM us your client ID and we will try to call you ASAP with the issue. Modify seems to be working fine for us.
Thank you for quick response @RKSV , have posted my number

Its a refresh problem, it get modify in 1st attempt only just don't get refreshed hence shows old values.
Try this, login in nest after that login in web pro, once u change the values in pro it will reflect in nest though pro will still show u old values.
yes its possible, however i dont always have access to nest, i am not comfy using it yet, also i prefer linux. Anyways, the issue is i dont always have time to refresh, say if i am manually trailing a stoploss in the morning.

Example : say i have put a mkt sl at 100rs, now when i modify it to 101, the popup comes, but it still shows 100, and it gets sold at 100, so as a work around, i modify it 2 times in quick succession, then only it reflects, else it modifies to one value previous