Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

vishal7176

@ upstox /rksv

my client no.-284069 ( i am your existing client but not active )
i co-ordinate with your account opening team for OPen account on commodity trading . i fill up form and sent to your bhynder branch on dated 03 aug 2017 . (initially touch with person ravi )
after 4 days called your office regarding status of my new account of commodity . they said your document is incomplete ( if my document is incomplete then your duty to call us and ask for document , but you people dindt) . i sent some document and fees of account open.
after one week i called you and ask for account open , they one lady pick phone ( maybe shewta) and say she will find my document and will proceed.
now today i call you and ask for same matter and again another lady pick phone and she will tell me will solve issue and will proceed your account .
today 18 aug 2017 . almost 15 days and still you people finding reason for account opening .
NOW i say please return my account opening fees.
i AM not intrested to open account with you people .

thanks rksv
now again discount broker fail to serve good service
back MOSFL

What the hell please send me my money back .
What a ridiculous company .
Till yet account not open and send messages us to document is incomplete.
Are you people drunk ? I called 10 times and talk ten different people every time you give different reason . Now again you says different reason.
If my documents again incomplete and you know that after one month what is hell you people did one month with my documents?? In between i called 10 times and you people says it's complete and we will in process .
You people playing Hide and seek with us .
Please send me my money back and account closure form

Snake.Head

Their is new rumor around corner they are trying to abandon ship.
Inside report say both VC are not much happy with progress
They are falling back as new player{Broker} are getting quickly
They have't replied to this thread for 2-3 weeks now
+ Today problem with NEST quotes - My net is working properly zerodha,fyers and IB working fine here
even Switching aritel line didn't make difference

What the hell please send me my money back .
What a ridiculous company .
Till yet account not open and send messages us to document is incomplete.
Are you people drunk ? I called 10 times and talk ten different people every time you give different reason . Now again you says different reason.
If my documents again incomplete and you know that after one month what is hell you people did one month with my documents?? In between i called 10 times and you people says it's complete and we will in process .
You people playing Hide and seek with us .
Please send me my money back and account closure form

We're on it. Will reply today. Operations for last few days have been crazy with the rains. Sorry for the delay.

- Shrini

Their is new rumor around corner they are trying to abandon ship.
Inside report say both VC are not much happy with progress
They are falling back as new player{Broker} are getting quickly
They have't replied to this thread for 2-3 weeks now
+ Today problem with NEST quotes - My net is working properly zerodha,fyers and IB working fine here
even Switching aritel line didn't make difference
Airtel has had issues for the past two days. Engineers have been up all night figuring out why some connections were okay and some weren't. Turns out Airtel has been crapping out for the past week so we have shut it down. Now we are moving connections to Tata and balancing the load. Will fix it soon.

Thanks,

iTrade

Airtel has had issues for the past two days. Engineers have been up all night figuring out why some connections were okay and some weren't. Turns out Airtel has been crapping out for the past week so we have shut it down. Now we are moving connections to Tata and balancing the load. Will fix it soon.

Thanks,
Why dont you move to AWS with NEST? I think some brokers have NEST hosted with Omneysys itself so that the infra part is not managed on broker side.

Why dont you move to AWS with NEST? I think some brokers have NEST hosted with Omneysys itself so that the infra part is not managed on broker side.
Hi,

Our loginless environment is already hosted from AWS but that doesn't have access to interactive OMS(placing orders, tracking order and positions). Where as login versions of Upstox and NEST are still hosted through ISP's as it connects to OMS. We do have plans of bring in AWS on this but it will run through a thorough trial and error phase before made live.