UPSTOX Nest Trader not working

Since past few days my NEST TRADER at UPSTOX is not working. I sent them ticket but as always no reply. They really don't care. They just give excuse of pandemic, whereas all other brokers provide support even during pendemic

Why I prefer NEST TRADER?........I have my own set of formulas and I want to place PRICE ALERT trigger. This triggeres happens around 100 times in a day. NEST TRADER has option to UPLOAD this 100s of alerts through CSV in software and send this price alerts on email whenever it happens and in my email I filter this alerts based on my remarks...........

Though SHAREKHAN has tradetiger where we can upload alerts through CSV but it does not have option to send this alerts on email, that's why it is not possible to spit this alerts based on remarks like I do in NEST TRADER on my gmail

Now, main question is,
1. is there any broker who provide NEST TRADER software. I have account with Zerodha and Sharekhan, but none of them are providing it.
2. is there any broker / software / any other way where I can upload price alerts through CSV / EXCEL and then I get this alerts with remarks on mail?

Please help......

Vmaster369

Tradesmartonline , tradejini samco has nest trader alive still ......

upstock has nest too but idk can umake a help ticket and let us know if they stopped nest for good? or wat

Last edited:
Why I prefer NEST TRADER?........I have my own set of formulas and I want to place PRICE ALERT trigger. This triggeres happens around 100 times in a day. NEST TRADER has option to UPLOAD this 100s of alerts through CSV in software and send this price alerts on email whenever it happens and in my email I filter this alerts based on my remarks...........

Please help......
please if it's possible explain via screenshots or video..?may be helpful to Using Nest traders...
i know we can set alert but how is based on formula, csv & mail..

Happy trading...

Vmaster369

This is to infirm you that, We’ve temporarily disabled our desktop trading platforms, NEST trader terminal. To continue trading seamlessly, use our web trading platform- Upstox Pro web.

they want to be web only for now .. my guess is they will stop nest permanently and launch there desktop exe like all other broker

They have even stopped DartStock. I'm not sure what happened as the management is tight lipped about it. As already mentioned the support team doesn't respond or shall respond with a standard predefined line that for now they have stopped desktop applications like NEST and DartStock. This decision has come after there was a data breach at upstox (https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...for-market-intermediaries/article34337829.ece). Just connecting the dots here. Lets see how they are going to move ahead on this front.