True Data India [TDI] : What are your experience - worth subscribing RT service??

Is it worth subscribing to TDI (Yahoo) ?

• Total voters
Re: True Data India [TDI] : TDI PRO another bad service

Hi TDI,

saw your ad and went to your site and guess what????
i can see all your subscribers complaining about u?

if clients dont have ANY data, whats point in talking about Official official data?

TDI PRO From TRUEDATAINDIA Client Complaints in Chat Box

Another user complaints about TDI Pro
Dear Karizmax,

Complaints are welcome at True Data India. They help us improve.

Any organization which does not have any complaints means that they have stagnated and dont want to grow any more. This is our endeavour to grow continuously with sheer hard work. Complaints are welcome and all will be done as far as possible to attend to them. We have just released our Beta version and it is meant for receiving complaints to improve the service.

Clients can call up NSE to find out the technical snag which NSE had today due to which many data vendors have today been continuously disconnected from the feed.

Also, please feel free to call up NSE DOTEX and contact Mr. Ved Malla or Ms. Prachee Chavan, to confirm whether we are official data vendors or not. Please post the reply on this forum.

It is easy to remove the chat box from our website. That way you will not be able to post any complaints or suggestions and also you wont be able to paste the Chat box here. But thats not we want to do. The aim here is to try and provide a good service at as reasonable cost as possible.

Please send in all your complaints / suggestions / ideas / improvemeents / FAQs / Help to us on our Forum sponsor page.

:)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
hi, i have a question ...if we are late to the market say at 11 am or power cut off ..etc can we backfill that data ie upto 11 am..most other software cant backfill that , they backfill upto oneday before....:eek:

hi, i have a question ...if we are late to the market say at 11 am or power cut off ..etc can we backfill that data ie upto 11 am..most other software cant backfill that , they backfill upto oneday before....:eek:
Dear jlo,

All Backfill is stored on the server. No issues at your end even if you have to leave your chair / power issues. We are trying to provide clean and good history. 1 min data is already there for more than 2 months. This also converts to 5, 10 , 15 , 30 , 60 mins. EOD data has also been uploaded from the very beginning. This data is regularly being purified & adjusted for splits and is being uploaded. BAckfill is instantaneous, i.e. as soon as you select the symbol on TDI-Pro or your TA software.

All the best !

TFL

Re: True Data India [TDI] : TDI PRO another bad service

Dear Karizmax,

Complaints are welcome at True Data India. They help us improve.

Any organization which does not have any complaints means that they have stagnated and dont want to grow any more. This is our endeavour to grow continuously with sheer hard work. Complaints are welcome and all will be done as far as possible to attend to them. We have just released our Beta version and it is meant for receiving complaints to improve the service.

Clients can call up NSE to find out the technical snag which NSE had today due to which many data vendors have today been continuously disconnected from the feed.

Also, please feel free to call up NSE DOTEX and contact Mr. Ved Malla or Ms. Prachee Chavan, to confirm whether we are official data vendors or not. Please post the reply on this forum.

It is easy to remove the chat box from our website. That way you will not be able to post any complaints or suggestions and also you wont be able to paste the Chat box here. But thats not we want to do. The aim here is to try and provide a good service at as reasonable cost as possible.

Please send in all your complaints / suggestions / ideas / improvemeents / FAQs / Help to us on our Forum sponsor page.

Thank you TDI,

Hope you will come out of BETA soon.

sahil79

Dear Sir TDI,
I am studying on the market and I don't do trading as a professional. In this forum, majority is of learners and everyday many beginners join the forum. Right now I am using some free RT data resources. We, the members of this forum, would really be so thankful to you if you do something for us as.
Hoping for a positive response
thanx in advance
santosh

Dear All,

We have also released out new version of TDI _Professional.

Please uninstall old Net Trader, ONDemand Plugin & Net Trader RTD and update & install the files that you require from this downloader.

www.truedataindia.com/tdi-prox.exe

New features added, bus removed, speed increased further, integration with other Technical nalaysis software like Adv Get, Metastock & Amibroker & other 3rd part TEchnical Analysis software improved further.

All the best.