True TBT Datafeed (not one second snapshot feed)

Hi, I have recently come across Nse Caas co-location services provided by authorised vendors to have exchange data availability to small/mid brokers. I want to ask if it’s possible for retailers to access this service. Anybody used or having knowledge about this?
I need the true TBT feed of the exchange(just the trades, not orders) and not the 1 second snapshot feed provided by most retailer serving datafeed vendors ( Truedata, Accelpix, GDFL etc)

travi

Hi, I have recently come across Nse Caas co-location services provided by authorised vendors to have exchange data availability to small/mid brokers. I want to ask if it’s possible for retailers to access this service. Anybody used or having knowledge about this?
I need the true TBT feed of the exchange(just the trades, not orders) and not the 1 second snapshot feed provided by most retailer serving datafeed vendors ( Truedata, Accelpix, GDFL etc)
You can ask NSE. If you are willing to shell out 20-45L per annum per segment, I dont see why they would refuse you.

Download_Real_Time_Tariff_Domestic_01042023 (nseindia.com)

I wanted to ask if any broker provides this data. Caas mostly services to brokers by the authorised vendors. So, if anybody knows about any such broker providing such data, let me know.