True Data India [TDI] : What are your experience - worth subscribing RT service??

Is it worth subscribing to TDI (Yahoo) ?

• Total voters
hi rush,
u hate tdi ...i sympathize..(been there)... but the site u have suggested to us.. is either from the same ppl or an excellent copy of theirs....not only is there data is from yahoo.. (as no futs are being given) but also the entire pattern of the website seems to be a copy of tdi... like same chat box.. same look.. same yahoo grp invitation.. same yahoo symbols...

anyway thats not of real relevence to us. any good product is always welcome. but here the data given is yahoo.. so how is it better frm others. i googled it and cudnt come up with any search result.. or any other view frm anybody else.. seems to me its a relativly new site...as for the laptop shut down thing... i know.. tt happens with tdi.. it was one of the reasons why i went looking for another provider...

anyway.. much appreciate that u share ur knowledge with us... hp u cont to do the same. after all everyone is on the look out for good products. the keyword being GOOD. an ordinary trader wants a few things from the provider..quality, quantity, consistancy. and i daresay..any provider which tks data from yahoo... cannot claim to gv eitehr of the three.
Dear regalr,

You are Not Getting My Point,In This Thread,The Point Is Which Is Better Realtime Data Service Provider Compared To TDI. Both Realtimedataexpress And TdI Provides Data from Yahoo Finance. So As Compared, I Found RealtimeDataExpress Best Which Downloads Data from Yahoo Finance. And I Dont Have To Do Anything With There
Website.Well If Thread Asks For Data Service Directly From NSE Then I Would Not Have Recommended That.

VJAY

hi
u r using the tick mode. use the exploration mode in DP which gives u OHLCV of all cash and futures to run live scan/exploration.

problem solved? buy me a beer!!:thumb:
Please give some details about it.

regards
VJAY

Hi Vijay,

there is a settign in dp which allows u to choose between tick and expl.its disabled by default. its in options-under settigns menu.

i think they have recently launched a package for that also. support told me last week but i ddint check up. last year it was not avbl for ind clients but sumwhere in early this year they started givign it. u get nearly everythign in that expl.

TIP: thier support says its only for sp500+current futures. but if u open any other month future for other cash stocks also then that also comes.during market time -nifty all strikes PE and CE is also there.its not given anywhere not even in thier manual but i found from one of their coporate clients that the format is NIFTY-CE4000-I. similarly for other options- replace PE for puts.

pls dtn disucss this with thier support. i think its beign streamed by default and hasnt been restricted to normal clients.PM me if u need face symbol format problem. i think just change CE/PE and Striek and u shud be okay to go.

Hv Fun!