True Data India [TDI] : What are your experience - worth subscribing RT service??

Is it worth subscribing to TDI (Yahoo) ?

• Total voters

GTji

Need just one day tick data for NIFTY Fut

Can someone give me tick data for 29-04-2010 April NIFTY Futures for that one day only 29-04-2010. I could not update my data on this day, and now I do not know where to get the tick data only for that one day. If you have Tradetiger data that would be excellent. Help would be appreciated. many thanks

Re: Need just one day tick data for NIFTY Fut

Can someone give me tick data for 29-04-2010 April NIFTY Futures for that one day only 29-04-2010. I could not update my data on this day, and now I do not know where to get the tick data only for that one day. If you have Tradetiger data that would be excellent. Help would be appreciated. many thanks
Dear GTji,

Please mail your request to us at [email protected] and we will send you the data.

All the best !

:thumb:

Here is my review abt True data India, Hope this helps Atleast Few..

TDI international Is very good RT data software and the best part is available at affordable price :thumb:. I have been using this Since one year, except few times, it worked excellent for me..,

And the Thing which i liked the most in tdi team is their service :clapping:, When ever i ended up in trouble, resolving the issue is very quick..

But few words from my side, If u r a serious trader go for TDI-Pro, since Tdi data is from yahoo, its not advisable. Tdi Pro data comes directly from NSE and Its Above par with TDI Interantional. I checked out the demo vesrion of TDI -Pro & Liked it very much..

regards,
Phanindra.Y

"As of now no renewals of TDI-Pro as we plan to work on improving the service."

Just read above at TDI site. Have they suspended that service for new accounts as well?

Also, the link to sponsored page, as in post # 64 above, of TDI at this forum is gone ... :confused:

There is a big fundamental problem with Truedata.

Its real time intraday data doesn't adjust for splits ; only the end of day data does.

So you have to maintain 2 databases and 2 studies - one for end of day and one for intraday.

That's such a big miss and so inconvenient for any trader.

Spoke to them and they said they are aware of the issue and they have always had it and they have no idea when they can fix it - What a wonderful response !

I will be shifting out of Truedata to another provider which doesn't have such a big goof up.

Guys stay away until they get the basics right.