trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toughard

jamit_05

I am not really interested in anything else but sharing a sensible perspective, which I am yet to find. A pitchfork does not cut it.

But just for the sake of ending this conversation, check out the CNX BankNifty chart and let me know if you are still super bullish.

You may argue that, "oh, Bank Nifty will show a breakout at a later stage and whats wrong with that"

And to that I will hv nothing to say.

Vertigo_1985

I am not really interested in anything else but sharing a sensible perspective, which I am yet to find. A pitchfork does not cut it.

But just for the sake of ending this conversation, check out the CNX BankNifty chart and let me know if you are still super bullish.

You may argue that, "oh, Bank Nifty will show a breakout at a later stage and whats wrong with that"

sensible perspective would be to understand that it's his perspective, he may use pitchfork, lunar eclipse or anything else that you may consider totally irrational or nonsense but if he makes money using them then he is the one who is correct not you.

toocool

you are technically wrong again dude , bank nifty actually is outperforming nifty on pitch fork................i am very bullish

see how greatly/beautifully its conforming to the bullish view :D

markets are higher form of chaos , it runs with the power of universe , no entity can make it do what they want if the institution responsible for markets are transparent enough ..............its foolish to believe that markets are manipulated when on charts its conforming to the technicals beautifully .......manipulation will mean the markets are manipulated every day of the week and every hour or the patterns will not work.............lol

bought 20000 qty today @18.50 for long term..............out of 47000 traded till now :)

took half an hour to fill the order LOL, so thinly traded
Oh, I see. Now I know from who all this occurring buy volumes came :D:lol: