trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

Bank Nifty

the range breakout happened late than nifty but it doesnt matter , direction is only up
remember its a 4 year range breakout on monthly , the chances of it failing to meet the target and again coming inside the range for many months again is only 1 %

i might keep all my longs in nifty future taken @6700 and calls till 16 or maybe after that too(only future) , as i am bullish , will see , it depends on market movements

for people the range breakout due to elections and its hypes, but for me its a normal process , markets are so bigger entity that its almost GOD , it knows everything and it does everything very calculatively , you cant beat market , all exit polls leak out ,bull trap ,retail trap , fii , dii buying and selling figuires this and that bla bla bla , is irrelevant ...................the market is the only thing that is relevant

XRAY27

@toocool,
Ya... market is ultimate and all other figures are bla bla bla..nice analysis ..this series is good so far...

toocool

the "naysayers" keep watching news channels ,the mood is shifting on channels , earlier they were also the "naysayers"...........for whatever it worth , or do not worth for you , the mood in channels have changed

been saying this for forever ..............1st market will start the bull run and then only "naysayers" will change their views , the market has only till now discounted a win of NDA and Modi as PM possibility , if Modi get 270+ we will see 7300-7500 .

and whoever thinks that this rally is because of election and its results .................i have nothing more to say to them.

markets would have hit 10000 even with mayawati/Mulla Mulayam as PM , maybe with lesser speed , but certainly , patterns were always bullish and were never confusing

Bank Nifty

the range breakout happened late than nifty but it doesnt matter , direction is only up
remember its a 4 year range breakout on monthly , the chances of it failing to meet the target and again coming inside the range for many months again is only 1 %

i might keep all my longs in nifty future taken @6700 and calls till 16 or maybe after that too(only future) , as i am bullish , will see , it depends on market movements

for people the range breakout due to elections and its hypes, but for me its a normal process , markets are so bigger entity that its almost GOD , it knows everything and it does everything very calculatively , you cant beat market , all exit polls leak out ,bull trap ,retail trap , fii , dii buying and selling figuires this and that bla bla bla , is irrelevant ...................the market is the only thing that is relevant

what does is mean 4 yr breakout on montly

toocool

some people had doubts on the validity of my analysis on basis of fundamentals , but to clear that, technicals do apply equally/more good than fundamentals , the IDBI is in big range on yearly charts , no matter what the news is for it , it must be bought at decade long support at any cost if one needs to multiply money in medium/long term upto 3-6 times

from 66 the day of post

made a high of 82 today a 25% bounce

so "naysayers" have anything to say about it or not?

analysis worked due to rise in market or due to correct analysis ? :p