trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

Vertigo_1985

bought 20000 qty today @18.50 for long term..............out of 47000 traded till now :)

took half an hour to fill the order LOL, so thinly traded
what are you seeing in it that you are buying ? i dont see any strength in buyers as of now, infact its decreasing, if 14 breaks then will you get a chance to exit ? in intraday i short on break of these type of patterns.

toocool

what are you seeing in it that you are buying ? i dont see any strength in buyers as of now, infact its decreasing, if 14 breaks then will you get a chance to exit ? in intraday i short on break of these type of patterns.
I like buying at dirt cheap prices rotten and forgotten counter for years............. When euphoria comes back and the whole market is in bull run, these Midcap stocks give good return, I have assumed that Nifty and India bull market has started. It's for long term investment only, let it take 1 year to even start going up, I don't care

toocool

who is trading currency guys?

how is experience? how different is it from stock trading ? is it difficult? what are pros and cons?

thanks

who is trading currency guys?

how is experience? how different is it from stock trading ? is it difficult? what are pros and cons?

thanks
Paper trading it. It's slippery but manageable, I think, with proper stoplosses. USDINR and EURINR are the liquid scrips. GBPINR and JPYINR are not very liquid and appear to be open to wild movements. The cost for USDINR 1 lot is about 1.5 paisa. GBPINR has the largest ATR (> 40 paisa) and the cost is about 2.5 paisa.

Usually the currencies rise between 20-25th of the month.

toocool

you have its chart? usd inr?

can u post 4 hour chart of entire history?

or eod and weekly chart with 20 ema ploted for entire history?

thanks

I have the charts for USDINR spot (not futures). It seems to be heading towards lower BB in all time frames.

Daily :

Weekly :

Monthly :

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

4 hours (since 12th March).