trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

cool sir,
sir it would be great help, if u can provide me some guidance on how u analize d trend..
major point to chck or remember.
m a novice in this field

it takes a lots of efforts to be effortless
Kya baat hai.. reminds me of what they say about exceptional sportspersons "Sachin makes batting look easy", "Pele makes football look easy".. that kind of thing.

toocool

this market is following some higher natural order of pattern which are not comprehensible on lower time frames , i have posted similar pitch fork before too , markets are not manipulated , just cannot be ,the pitchfork showing right supports and Resistance levels on monthly charts .

and man its beautiful................the power/movement of the markets are in no ones hand other than natural process and chaos , but chaos has some patterns and human mind is always hungry of patterns ,we can see it and make it worthwhile , there are times when the higher time frame take over all of its lower time frames ..................and this is exactly happening , trying to predict tops is a waste in this market

the bull run has started its not going to stop ...............is my strong belief , 2-3 years ..............10000 nifty