Trading diary : Trying to become crorepati.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding your broadband.... some on this forum actually go in and use the facilities of their broker. Have you got an Indianbulls office near you? Worth asking them if you can avail of their facilities.
Thanks class.

I dont have any Indiabulls broker house within 100 kms.

Todays trading experiences:

Live Charts (Meta/Amibroker) were not getting updated due to low bandwidth. Also there were having some problem in cash market rates from broker side.

Not a good day.

End of the day loss of 5K

Applied for new BB connection.

By next weekend if I could not get it, then shall move to Kolkata or Agra.

:)Have managed 01 month leave from my office.
have landed to a place can be called "No man's land". Only problem is broadband connection......Tata Photon+ or Reliance Net connect Plus or BSNL 3G not available here.........So have to apply for New BSNL Broadband with min 512 kbps speed.

Shall trade Intraday and mini swing in cash and fno, mostly FNO.

Shifting to Indiabulls from Rmoney becoz of Scalping (priority).

Live charts : Shall focus on 01 Min charts instead of 5 min charts.

Target 1 Lakh profit:p in a month with a margin of 2 lakhs:p.

If I cant achieve this.......Then what for I am wasting my time here in trading...instead I'll concentrate in my primary profession in my office:lol:
My leave is about to expire.

Mission unaccomplished.

Broadband issue was a major set back.

This thread is closed now.

Sunny1

Thread closed due to broadband !! Not fair
you should give one more chance some other times with better preparations.
Actually before taking leave you would planned all this like where to trade , setups, backup ,broker and all that.

Thread closed due to broadband !! Not fair
you should give one more chance some other times with better preparations.
Actually before taking leave you would planned all this like where to trade , setups, backup ,broker and all that.
Sunny,

I am having BB (Landline+USB 3G) connection, and works good in Agra/Delhi or in Calcutta.

Actually I was planned earlier to spend my leave in some other places far away from Metros/Cities.

Vacation was main purpose of leave......secondary thing was trading.

I was not having idea that even BSNL3G modem doesn't work all over India.

Another thing, for the last few days I was watching some other forums and trading of some other members of Traderji itself. Those guys are doing brilliant. And I dont stand anywhere in compare.

Also after watching so many forums, I felt this thread is maremma in this entire forum and decided to close.

thanks

Sunny1

sunny,

i am having bb (landline+usb 3g) connection, and works good in agra/delhi or in calcutta.

Actually i was planned earlier to spend my leave in some other places far away from metros/cities.

Vacation was main purpose of leave......secondary thing was trading.

I was not having idea that even bsnl3g modem doesn't work all over india.

Another thing, for the last few days i was watching some other forums and trading of some other members of traderji itself. Those guys are doing brilliant. And i dont stand anywhere in compare.

Also after watching so many forums, i felt this thread is maremma in this entire forum and decided to close.

Thanks
that is why thread name is "trying to become crorepati"
if you are able to trade like them than you would be already crorpati. It would take time to get experience and skills like them.

Well its your decision. All the best whatever you do.

Class

All the best Dev.

Hope you had a great and relaxing vacation anyway. If you have learned from others threads then you have made improvement. Life is all about progress not perfection.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.