Trading diary : Trying to become crorepati.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I have started this thread to write down my own trades only;), not for discussion on technical analysis:confused:
:cheers: sorry if it hurt u since i am also a technical trader, i just want to know what method u are using in technical. hope u don't mind to share this.:thumb:

:cheers: sorry if it hurt u since i am also a technical trader, i just want to know what method u are using in technical. hope u don't mind to share this.:thumb:
There is nothing to hurt my friend:)

cheers:)

Not able to sustain above 4500.

Booking 50% profit 5 lots @ 4480

It looks like old choppy days are coming back.

I have lost huge money so many times in the market. Few years back when I was a emotional/logical trader. I dont considered those losses, in my career as a technical trader.

After learning a bit in TA, and consistently gain of months.....I suffered huge losses during Feb/Apr 09. Market was direction less that period of time.

Every thing was okay after that.

But again from Jun market is not willing to trend. Technically it can be called as consolidation phase.

But positional trading is becoming difficult in such kind of market. Specially people playing with daily charts.

I am a positional trader and loved to book profit big money only. Just say around 10 to 20% profit in a single trade X lot size (as per derivatives sizes).

Its not that I never do scalping. I do trade scalping. But that is well decided before the starting of trade.

I never used to book profit in mere 1 or 2% in a positional trade. If it reverses its trend and Stops gets trigerred thats not a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.