Trading diary : Trying to become crorepati.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for the last few days positional trading is becoming difficult.

Whenever entering a trade long or short its moving in favour 2 to 5 % and reverses.

Though the account I have mentioned my trades in the forum not trading now, but I have other accounts also.........

Today suffered some losses in that account. I was having huge long positions taken on last week.

One may argue about partial profit booking or keeping small targets/profits.

But if I have to book 1 or 2% profit then why to keep positions overnight ? With uncertain global conditions? And deeper Sl.

Booking one % profit with keeping 5% SL is not logical. Then again one may argue keeping smaller SL.

Now stocks like Aban/Suzlon/Sesa goa/Unitech or HDIL dont respects 1 or 2% SL as the loves wild swings.

Time to calculate the profits ......till date, specifically mentioned the trades here in this thread.

Total Investment/Initial Capital 3.5 Lakhs.

Current value of the portfolio approx 7 Lakhs.

Trade wise shall calculate in holidays.

By intraday and swing trades good money can be earned which can not be earned by mid to long term trading, what i believe.

So have plan to do an experiment for one or two months full time trading by taking long leave during Durga Puja vacations. If I could succeed in this, am planning to quit primary profession and becoming a full time trader.
:)Have managed 01 month leave from my office.
have landed to a place can be called "No man's land". Only problem is broadband connection......Tata Photon+ or Reliance Net connect Plus or BSNL 3G not available here.........So have to apply for New BSNL Broadband with min 512 kbps speed.

Shall trade Intraday and mini swing in cash and fno, mostly FNO.

Shifting to Indiabulls from Rmoney becoz of Scalping (priority).

Live charts : Shall focus on 01 Min charts instead of 5 min charts.

Target 1 Lakh profit:p in a month with a margin of 2 lakhs:p.

If I cant achieve this.......Then what for I am wasting my time here in trading...instead I'll concentrate in my primary profession in my office:lol:

Sunny1

:)have managed 01 month leave from my office.
Have landed to a place can be called "no man's land". Only problem is broadband connection......tata photon+ or reliance net connect plus or bsnl 3g not available here.........so have to apply for new bsnl broadband with min 512 kbps speed.

Shall trade intraday and mini swing in cash and fno, mostly fno.

Shifting to indiabulls from rmoney becoz of scalping (priority).

Live charts : Shall focus on 01 min charts instead of 5 min charts.

Target 1 lakh profit:p in a month with a margin of 2 lakhs:p.

If i cant achieve this.......then what for i am wasting my time here in trading...instead i'll concentrate in my primary profession in my office:lol:
best of luck devji. I am sure you will achieve your target.

:)
have landed to a place can be called "No man's land". Only problem is broadband connection......Tata Photon+ or Reliance Net connect Plus or BSNL 3G not available here.........So have to apply for New BSNL Broadband with min 512 kbps speed.
Due to low bandwidth net connection wont be able to update all my scalp trades now.

Class

Hi Dev,
Great to see you back and ready for action.

Regarding your broadband.... some on this forum actually go in and use the facilities of their broker. Have you got an Indianbulls office near you? Worth asking them if you can avail of their facilities.

All the best,

Status
Not open for further replies.