Trading Diary (Managing a portfolio of Rs One Million)

Since First week of January 2012, we have seen seven consecutive Green Bars in weekly charts, Which can be considered as extremely Bullishness.

But simultaneously as the Nifty has gained 1200 odd points vertically, it was bound to put very pause. In Technical Terms it is known as healthy correction Last couples of days are just a simple example of healthy correction.

I am not an astrologer so can't predict the market movements preciously, but according to chart analysis can definitely project the future movements.

Several time I have written that I am considering the move as a new Bull Market. And to confirm this Nifty has to be closed above 5200 on 31 Mar 2012.

At present I am not expecting correction more than 5100 level. From the level of 5180/5200 people are going to get an opportunity to enter long positions which otherwise left the rally so far.

Now if Nifty closes above 5200 level on 31 Mar 12, there is no if & but, Nifty is going to make new high and the Targets are (i) 7500 & 15000 by next two years.

I am waiting to take positional long positions rather than shorts, hence keeping my fingers crossed.
So finally yesterdays Black candle has been negated by today White candle.

charts can be seen here.

https://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/photo.php?fbid=10150642793423069&set=o.221340431224031&type=1&theater

https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/photo.php?fbid=10150641696433069&set=o.221340431224031&type=1&theater

Last edited by a moderator:

ryan4ucar

Which way nifty goes is anybodys guess ,international news flow will have to do a lot with it.. for me a good consolidation between 5400 and 5500 for next few days is key if it moves higher after this consolidation i am a big bull else if it tests 5270 again and breaks then i am bearish. A call in one direction here is a bit over ambitious best way to swing trade futures would be may be long strong stocks , short weak ones at the same time(technical strength/weakness i mean ).

Booked profit in all positions. No open position as of now, a good day where all four positions have been given handsome profit.

I am continuing the thread with Facebook Diary, reason behind any moment this thread can be closed due to critics/dis-tractors and they can make nonsense, due to the reason I have closed the threads several times. If the same thing happens here in case of this thread...I shall continue only with Facebook.

As I will post about the trades after Facebook ....hence it may be little delayed...hope followers of the thread will bear with that.