Trading Diary (Managing a portfolio of Rs One Million)

ryan4ucar

@ Dev Mookerji : You are sounding like too selfish and arrogant. If your trading is so personal, and you don't want to share with anybody, you don't want to reply to anybody's post, if your trades are so secret, then why the hell are you shouting here in this public forum???

My words are sounding too harsh right?
Better write your trades in your personal diary (Hard cover Diary), and keep it under lock and key.
Soft_trader
Buddy just relax dont loose your cool before even knowing the person. This is a free forumn where everybody can express their opinion you either follow them or dont . Talking nonsense helps no one.

mangup

Why this thread,

(i) In Trading every body does some mistake, so do I am. To rectify previous mistake, one journal/diary is a must. I shall continue this thread along with Facebook thread.

(ii) I have a lot of ideas and ambition about managing big funds of some Billions or Trillions of $.

(iii) This thread may help me in recognizing and getting an opportunity as a Fund Manager for DIIs or FIIs.

(iv) This may sounds funny for the critics, but it can be considered as my fantasy. No problem.

Cheers
Dev Mukherjee
Cool Guys! :cool:
I am sure the thread owner is having some selfish motive behind starting this new thread. But i am also sure we, as a follower are selfish too, in getting some thing new from the threads for our selfish benefit.

So let him do it for his own & let us do for our own. We will definitely be learning something new from this thread.:thumb:

.......I shall not mention here about Target or SL so that the thread should not be looked like other tips-star.
No way. Without mentioning the exit part, it will look like a tukka trade and not a well thought one.

Are you going to make your posts before you take a trade or after?? Either way, to make an impression of a good trader/fund manager, you should mention the whole thing, including entry, stop loss, target1/2/3, adds etc..

Your detractors can go ((^)(&$^.

Disclaimer : I have never traded any of your trades, I just read your posts and check the charts of the said scrip, to increase my knowledge.

Are you going to make your posts before you take a trade or after?? Either way, to make an impression of a good trader/fund manager, you should mention the whole thing, including entry, stop loss, target1/2/3, adds etc..
Before Initiating/Adding/Exiting the positions I shall do mention here.

Since First week of January 2012, we have seen seven consecutive Green Bars in weekly charts, Which can be considered as extremely Bullishness.

But simultaneously as the Nifty has gained 1200 odd points vertically, it was bound to put very pause. In Technical Terms it is known as healthy correction Last couples of days are just a simple example of healthy correction.

I am not an astrologer so can't predict the market movements preciously, but according to chart analysis can definitely project the future movements.

Several time I have written that I am considering the move as a new Bull Market. And to confirm this Nifty has to be closed above 5200 on 31 Mar 2012.

At present I am not expecting correction more than 5100 level. From the level of 5180/5200 people are going to get an opportunity to enter long positions which otherwise left the rally so far.

Now if Nifty closes above 5200 level on 31 Mar 12, there is no if & but, Nifty is going to make new high and the Targets are (i) 7500 & 15000 by next two years.

I am waiting to take positional long positions rather than shorts, hence keeping my fingers crossed.

soft_trader

Now if Nifty closes above 5200 level on 31 Mar 12, there is no if & but, Nifty is going to make new high and the Targets are (i) 7500 & 15000 by next two years.
If Nifty touches that level, then Sensex will touch around 25000 & 50000 that time. Party time ahead ... :clap::clap: