Trading Diary (Managing a portfolio of Rs One Million)

My dream is likely to become reality....

I had forwarded my contract Notes for last 6 months to some institutions.......one firm has been responded......

let us see ...how things pan out.
Thread discontinued temporarily.....

darshanshukla

Very Good Dev Da,
All the best..:thumb:
We pray for you and you surely will get good FM offer
But in future when we will give our portfolio to you dont say no yar..
though it will be around 10lk
Give us good news soon,
Dr.Darshan

I had forwarded my contract Notes for last 6 months to some institutions.......one firm has been responded......

few days will be busy on this matter.........
Thread discontinued temporarily.....
seems like the things have moved real fast for you, already abandoning this thread :(. I am sure a lot of members read your thread, whether they traded your ideas or not.

Good luck and hoping that you find time for TJ :thumb:

RDutt

Since First week of January 2012, we have seen ................

I am not an astrologer so can't predict the market movements preciously, but according to chart analysis can definitely project the future movements.

Several time I have written that I am considering the move as a new Bull Market. And to confirm this Nifty has to be closed above 5200 on 31 Mar 2012.

At present I am not expecting correction more than 5100 level. From the level of 5180/5200 people are going to get an opportunity to enter long positions which otherwise left the rally so far.

Now if Nifty closes above 5200 level on 31 Mar 12, there is no if & but, Nifty is going to make new high and the Targets are (i) 7500 & 15000 by next two years.

I am waiting to take positional long positions rather than shorts, hence keeping my fingers crossed.
Excellent :thumb: NIFTY above 5200, as Dev foresighted almost around 40 days ago.. quite impressive.... All the best.

A lot of people may be worshiping Dev here.. but in my opinion his profits count nothing.. c'mon 0.5-1.5% profits on a typical trade..?? dude, you trading or JOBBING? U can continue to live in a dream land, but I highly doubt any FII or DII would like that...

Some day-trading proprietary firms might like you.. but forget about institutions or fund management houses...

In the last 4 months..anybody who bought anything made money. u see, any guy on the street does not become an analyst like that...so 6 months trading record holds no value...at least 2 year records are needed..

just my opinion...

Last edited: