Trading according to Karthiks strategy..

Does ATP method is prfitable for your trade?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not all the time

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

karthik_sri

Suggest to check the 15min candle of the respective scrip from NSE to have accuracy and to avoid these kind of SL which is caused lack of data not captured correctly. The ODIN chart is best as far as iam concerned...the rest are ok and some times they dont match with the exchange.

anup

Hi Karthik and All..

I cant use ami in office (cannot install it).. so could any one plz tell me how can i get free charts online for stocks and index

rangarajan

Hi Karthik and All..

I cant use ami in office (cannot install it).. so could any one plz tell me how can i get free charts online for stocks and index
Trading from Office is Injurious to Both.

As u would not be able to concentrate,u will only lose & also earn a Bad name from your superiors.
Never do it.
Take my suggestion in a positive way.
Instead,trade Quadra,which is tension free & 95% success.

prabhsingh

RR,

Do you think Karthik's strategy along with Quadra can be applied for positional trading as well because what i feel is in Quadra,not Advance Quadra, we get the trading opportunity when most of the upside/downside has already been done.Can we apply both of them together and see if any positive results gets created or not.Defintely somebody needs to do backtesting or even some modification might be required any of these strategies.

karthik_sri

My Views on RELCAPITAL today...

The ATP is 463.99

Explanation:

1). The first candle touch the ATP and closed above ATP which signalled for BUY (@ 468.75) But the subsequent candles didnt touch the high.

2). The 6th & 7th candle (circled in the chart) touch the ATP and closed ABOVE ATP BUT DIDNT MADE HIGH OF THE PREVIOUS ATP which means I DONT INITIATE A BUY as a precaution to avoid whipsaw as I said earlier in my post. As a rule I wouldnt have traded today with RELCAPITAL

http://i.imgur.com/JdSXg.png

Karthik

RR,

Do you think Karthik's strategy along with Quadra can be applied for positional trading as well because what i feel is in Quadra,not Advance Quadra, we get the trading opportunity when most of the upside/downside has already been done.Can we apply both of them together and see if any positive results gets created or not.Defintely somebody needs to do backtesting or even some modification might be required any of these strategies.
dontt mix them,positional will be like mnthly salery,intraday like daily stipend