Trading according to Karthiks strategy..

Does ATP method is prfitable for your trade?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not all the time

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Anup,
Thanks for opening a separate thread and the interest that u hv shown in the Strategy...

As i was away on Tour couldnt see the Thread!

I thank the GOD who made me to share my thoughts in this forum for the benefit of all. He guides me in my strategy and with his guidance i will guide u.

Welcome back RR!!! Nice to see ur post & explanation...

Lets us collectively understand the problem & improve and end EVERY DAY OF TRADE IN GREEN

Karthik
Dear Karthik
Thanks for being so helpful.
Till now, i have paper traded your strategy and plan to start trading from monday,. I still have two doubts. I would be grateful if you could clarify
1. Lets take an example
-Candle A touches ATP and closes below it with low of say 100
- subsequent candle also touches ATP and closes ABOVE it without going below 100.hence no Short trade triggered. we stand by for long entry at this candle high.
- for next 2 hrs, no trade triggers on either side.
-afterwards another candle ,say B, touches ATP, closes below it with a low higher than that of A, say 102.
In Nutshell, if between two potential shorting candles, we had a candle closing above ATP,as also there is considerable lapse of time , which low is to be taken for short, 100 or 102.
2.The Target and SL levels were suggested by Dear RR to be based on Fibo levels, what are your views on that.
Dear RR- kindly give couple of examples where you have booked as per Fibo, it would really help
Thanks to both of you for being so helpful and of course Dear Anup for starting the thread.
God bless

anup

Dear Karthik
Thanks for being so helpful.
Till now, i have paper traded your strategy and plan to start trading from monday,. I still have two doubts. I would be grateful if you could clarify
1. Lets take an example
-Candle A touches ATP and closes below it with low of say 100
- subsequent candle also touches ATP and closes ABOVE it without going below 100.hence no Short trade triggered. we stand by for long entry at this candle high.
- for next 2 hrs, no trade triggers on either side.
-afterwards another candle ,say B, touches ATP, closes below it with a low higher than that of A, say 102.
In Nutshell, if between two potential shorting candles, we had a candle closing above ATP,as also there is considerable lapse of time , which low is to be taken for short, 100 or 102.
2.The Target and SL levels were suggested by Dear RR to be based on Fibo levels, what are your views on that.
Dear RR- kindly give couple of examples where you have booked as per Fibo, it would really help
Thanks to both of you for being so helpful and of course Dear Anup for starting the thread.
God bless
Sorry to poke my nose.. As per my understanding it will be below 100 ....RR has said only target is based on the fib level..SL will be the high/low of the candle depending on short/long trade... You can search fib calculator and enter high/low, u will get the levels