Trading according to Karthiks strategy..

Does ATP method is prfitable for your trade?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not all the time

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anup

who started this thread now he is silence. why ? is this setup is no more usable ?......
ok..The questions seems to be hurling at me..Well this is a very good set up ..Currently i am not trading it..You might ask me a question:why?..Simple i am not a full time trader, the problem with this sstrategy is it require montiroing of the chart all the time to check whether the trade has triggered..So not doing it currently

anup

hello,
I read karthik stratergy, and it said TF should be 15mins. and Biswajit sir you following 10mins TF. is there any change in TF.
Sorry as i havnt gone thru the entire post.
Karthik has suggested to use 15 min TF.. but u can do R&D and find out which works best for u..

anilnegi

ok..The questions seems to be hurling at me..Well this is a very good set up ..Currently i am not trading it..You might ask me a question:why?..Simple i am not a full time trader, the problem with this sstrategy is it require montiroing of the chart all the time to check whether the trade has triggered..So not doing it currently
Same with me, it is a very good intraday strategy, but i only do EOD hence not following, but a beautifully crafted strategy,

anil negi