Trading according to Karthiks strategy..

Does ATP method is prfitable for your trade?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not all the time

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ambarish, can you check with some AFL experts..I think only buy and sell signal have to be added..Plz revert
see now i got lots of questions ,wat atp are we using static or dynamic the afl draws dynamic atp ,and we need to add buy,sl,sell/short,its sl,if possible a target,that is user input target like set target to X point and when it reaches system tells to get out,it cant get simpler than this ,even a kid will be able to trade,or better yet get ab get gfdl plugin start the system at morning,go enjoy ur life,come back after the market ,take out ur earning for the day ,and next day repeat the process :cool::clap::thumb::clapping:

karthik_sri

Dear Anup,
Thanks for opening a separate thread and the interest that u hv shown in the Strategy...

As i was away on Tour couldnt see the Thread!

I thank the GOD who made me to share my thoughts in this forum for the benefit of all. He guides me in my strategy and with his guidance i will guide u.

Welcome back RR!!! Nice to see ur post & explanation...

Lets us collectively understand the problem & improve and end EVERY DAY OF TRADE IN GREEN

Karthik

anup

Hi karthik, great to see you here.... Today I was not able to trade as I am down with fever.... From monday if you find time do post your trade live...its always pleasure to learn new thing....thanks for guiding us...