Trading according to Karthiks strategy..

Does ATP method is prfitable for your trade?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not all the time

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anup

:clapping::clapping:Guys adani blasted!!... Look at the screen shot....
first candle closed below the ATP.. high 276.85,Low 273.50...
we can short nelow 273.5.. It went all the way down to 266..:clap::clap:

The Low for the day for adani is 264(its not in the chart as i updated at 3Pm)!!

Attachments

Last edited:

anup

this afl is semi automatic to say,it draws the atp ,to mk it auto,we need someone to wriite a line like buy abov the high
dear anup,

did u take any trade on adani
if yes please describe it
if not then also,kindly explain on which candle trades are to be taken,for easy understanding
thanks
I dint take any trade, i am just doing paper trade...

The reason for short is:
1.Look at the first candle(high 276.45 and 273.5) of the day its red candle touching the ATP and closing well below the ATP... So if the price comes below 273.5 i will initiate my shorts keeping SL 276.45 for shorts.. and in the 4 th candle my trade will be initiated low of 4 th candle is below 273.5..
2.My short is on till it hits SL or achieves target...no looking back then onwards, we went way down till 264... I dont expect this much fall on all the day but will definately keep trialing SL and move on...
Low for the day 264... Ideally we can book around 266 to 268.. Our target for the day is achieved

dear anup
just look at the 18th candle

its high is 277.5,so sl triggers

19th candle again closed below atp,so next short can be initiated on 20th candle

hope i am right

thanks
Dear Gurmy
you are right.
However, what Karthik suggested was to have a target of rs 1(+ other expenses) . In this case we should have sold quantity 1000 at 273.5 with a target of 272.2 ( keeping 300 rs as expenses) and aim to earn rs 1000 net. The target would have been met at 15 th candle. Another shorting opportunity came at the break of low of 19 th candle witch would have given another 1000 rs. REMEMBER, this was suggested as a DAY TRADING STRATEGY with an aim to earn 1K consistently by Dear Karthik.
Regards

anup

Dear Gurmy
you are right.
However, what Karthik suggested was to have a target of rs 1(+ other expenses) . In this case we should have sold quantity 1000 at 273.5 with a target of 272.2 ( keeping 300 rs as expenses) and aim to earn rs 1000 net. The target would have been met at 15 th candle. Another shorting opportunity came at the break of low of 18 th candle witch would have given another 1000 rs. REMEMBER, this was suggested as a DAY TRADING STRATEGY with an aim to earn 1K consistently by Dear Karthik.
Regards
Selling 1000 quantity is bit risky, max we can sell 300 to 500....:confused:..
What do you say?

gurmy.

Dear Gurmy
you are right.
However, what Karthik suggested was to have a target of rs 1(+ other expenses) . In this case we should have sold quantity 1000 at 273.5 with a target of 272.2 ( keeping 300 rs as expenses) and aim to earn rs 1000 net. The target would have been met at 15 th candle. Another shorting opportunity came at the break of low of 19 th candle witch would have given another 1000 rs. REMEMBER, this was suggested as a DAY TRADING STRATEGY with an aim to earn 1K consistently by Dear Karthik.
Regards
Selling 1000 quantity is bit risky, max we can sell 300 to 500....:confused:..
What do you say?
dear anup,jatinder,

what concern me is target an sl

rs 1 is a realistic target for a rs 250 stock

but to earn rs 1 we are risking rs 3,and more, as sl

what if sl triggers twice in a row

we are down by rs 6

and to cover that,we want six winning trades

any solution?

thanks

dear anup,jatinder,

what concern me is target an sl

rs 1 is a realistic target for a rs 250 stock

but to earn rs 1 we are risking rs 3,and more, as sl

what if sl triggers twice in a row

we are down by rs 6

and to cover that,we want six winning trades

any solution?

thanks
Yes, that is my concern as well
May be, Dear karthik/ Rangrajan could help sort this out.