trade tiger of share khan.

Dinkar,

If you are already having a chart ,what is the necessity to
import data?Perhaps in TT only few indicators are there????
I dont get Real-time data in Ami and hence look to TT for real time data. My Ami database gets updated via IEOD towards later in the evening.

is there any way to get free RT data in Ami? If not for all script - atleast for Indices and Nifty / Sensex scripts?

Regards,

Dinkar

Hello:

I am using Sharekhan’s Tradetiger application – have some queries pertaining to charts available in it.

Tradetiger provides real-time charts for various time frames, while I use 60 min graph – for each day it provides 1 bar of 5 min, followed by 5 bars of 1 hour and last one is of 30 min. I would rather like to view it as adjusted to market hours (align minute bars to market hours option as available in most of the charting software), this way I would get to see bars as 5 bars of 1 hour followed by 1 bar of 30 min. any idea how to get this change? I have called SK customer service but they don’t seem to understand chart options well.

Is there a possibility to export data from Tradetiger to CSV / XLS files on real-time basis? I have tried it manually by way of exporting data from chart in to CSV file. However this is quite a cumbersome process, it is manual and we need to do this by opening each script’s chart and then do whole process manually…
Regards,

Dinkar

I totally agree with you. It doesn't matter what type of time frame you set, tradetiger will not show candle bars according to our set time frame. I think it's their programmers' fault. They are damn fool. May be they don't understand importance of candle bar and it's total time. If you set time frame of say 65 minutes then first candle will not close at 11 AM where it must be closing. Actually it will be closing at 10:50 AM (55 minutes later the opening of market). and so is the case with other non standard time frames like 74 etc. you can try it to check it. Although we don't use these time frames but software must calculate the closing of the candle accurately rather than giving inaccurate candles which may result in great loss if followed. Based on this fact I can't believe how can many people on traderji recommend trade tiger. May be they haven't checked out this bug in tradetiger yet.

Right now as I am typing, Sharekhan Trade Tiger has been updated to version 1.0.4.1. This new version and old version (1.0.4.0) is not able to fetch any data from their feed server or atleast not showing backfill data of 5 days. May be there is some problem with their software or feed servers. Sharekhan sometimes sucks! :mad:

Hi,

Guys need a help. I am using Trade tiger terminal for my trading. All these days i have no problem in accessing the sharekhan server from office. I was in out of firewall zone.

My badluck now i have moved to firewall zone. Can you some one help me to how to connect trade tiger, I tried my level best to find out the host, port etc.

Is there any othe rlaternative.or is there any VPN kidn of software were we can bypass this problem.

Thanks!
Venki.

good evening to all the senior member

Hi I am subscribe to Trade tiger. I want to get the candle sticks chart I am not able to get it can anyone of you tell me all details to construct chart in trade tiger any kind of sop or faq to know more about the trade tiger chart

Thanks

Click on the charts and press alphabet J,make sure you are on atleast 1 min timeframe.
:)

good evening to all the senior member

Hi I am subscribe to Trade tiger. I want to get the candle sticks chart I am not able to get it can anyone of you tell me all details to construct chart in trade tiger any kind of sop or faq to know more about the trade tiger chart

Thanks

columbus

Click on the charts and press alphabet J,make sure you are on atleast 1 min timeframe.
:)
Yes.
J.....................for candle sticks
L.....................for line chart
B.....................for Bar graph
R.....................for Empty candle.

Last edited:
Does Trade Tiger Show real Time ADX (+DI AND -DI) Charts...
Any Body Help''

And Pls Tell me what will be the Brokerage and A/c Opening Charges if I am a Medium Range Trader..

bunny

^yes.

If you go for online trading, then they have prepaid and post paid brokerage schemes.

Post-paid:
Acc opening charges = 750.
Not sure about brokerage, but I think for intraday its 10ps single side, and for delivery its 30ps both side.

Prepaid:
They have various schemes under that. More the prepaid brokerage, less brokerage you have to pay.

I am paying 2000 as advanced brokerage and getting 7ps intraday single side, and 10 ps delivery both side.

There are some other schemes where you get intraday at 5ps and 3ps too but the advance brokerage is about 6K to 10K.

Hi Guys
I am using tradetiger 1.0.4.1 last few days and find that it has lots of s/w bugs e.g.

-Retracement levels are not accurate on most of the times. One cant see the Fibo extensions and Expansion levels always( If they fall outside the vertical span of current chart view). On some timeframes, retracements labels wont even show.

-EOD charts are troublesome too as the dates of individual candles are wrong e.g. 7th sep, 8th sep, 9 june, 10th july, 11th augest, 12 sep.....now how does june, july, aug days come in between september month???

-Whatever preferences we set in the User or Graph settings, they are not stored permanently. Next login and they r again at default values.

-Most problemtic is the lack of no ways to scroll and zoom the chart upward/downwards on Y axis. Ofcourse many ways to do this on X axis. Y axis scroll is also reqd to see the future Fibo resitance (161 % extension)

BTW, Am I the only one who faces these problems? or I have company? Dont know why there software developer are not making these small yet important changes in charting facility.

Looking forward to your comments.
-ashu

Last edited: