trade tiger of share khan.

rohangawale

But whicch option to choose?? i didnt find any option to see the pattern.
where is that option lying in TT to see the pattern.
ya i got the option. its in add study.
just right click on chart and then say add study and then select candlestick, it gives many candlestick formation.

just for my info, can we add our own pattern if we want to??

columbus

Right now I am unable to use it, I remember using it few days back.
I will post a message at around 2 pm.
On 1-min timeframe you can see it.

I have chosen 3 white soliders and on chart it is marked as rectangular on right.

rohangawale

thank you very much columbus.

but just before your post i got the option.
now eager to see that how to make our own pattern if poss.
thanks once again.

rohangawale

Right now I am unable to use it, I remember using it few days back.
I will post a message at around 2 pm.
hope you have not forgotten to post weather we can creat our pattern in shaarekhan??

columbus

hope you have not forgotten to post weather we can creat our pattern in shaarekhan??

Well,I feel the problem was resolved once once you posted message to me
at 1201hrs.At present ,the preset pattern only can be viewed.

rohangawale

does our trade tiger works on windows vista??
any body having know exactly that it works or not on windows vista?

Hello:

I am using Sharekhans Tradetiger application have some queries pertaining to charts available in it.

Tradetiger provides real-time charts for various time frames, while I use 60 min graph for each day it provides 1 bar of 5 min, followed by 5 bars of 1 hour and last one is of 30 min. I would rather like to view it as adjusted to market hours (align minute bars to market hours option as available in most of the charting software), this way I would get to see bars as 5 bars of 1 hour followed by 1 bar of 30 min. any idea how to get this change? I have called SK customer service but they dont seem to understand chart options well.

Is there a possibility to export data from Tradetiger to CSV / XLS files on real-time basis? I have tried it manually by way of exporting data from chart in to CSV file. However this is quite a cumbersome process, it is manual and we need to do this by opening each scripts chart and then do whole process manually
Regards,

Dinkar

columbus

Hello:

I am using Sharekhans Tradetiger application have some queries pertaining to charts available in it.

Tradetiger provides real-time charts for various time frames, while I use 60 min graph for each day it provides 1 bar of 5 min, followed by 5 bars of 1 hour and last one is of 30 min. I would rather like to view it as adjusted to market hours (align minute bars to market hours option as available in most of the charting software), this way I would get to see bars as 5 bars of 1 hour followed by 1 bar of 35 min. any idea how to get this change? I have called SK customer service but they dont seem to understand chart options well.

Is there a possibility to export data from Tradetiger to CSV / XLS files on real-time basis? I have tried it manually by way of exporting data from chart in to CSV file. However this is quite a cumbersome process, it is manual and we need to do this by opening each scripts chart and then do whole process manually
Regards,

Dinkar
To correct you ,the last one will be 35 min duration.But as far as I know,
we can not change the existing format.
Will DATALISTING on the menu come to your rescue ??????

To correct you ,the last one will be 35 min duration.But as far as I know,
we can not change the existing format.
Will DATALISTING on the menu come to your rescue ??????
Columbus:

Thanks for correcting on last bar.

On data listing - are you referring to tick listing available if we right click on chart, which can be exported to csv... ? This can work if it is automated instead of manual, in that way I can have it imported to my Ami database, which allows me to view chart in the pattern I prefer to...

Regards,

Dinkar

columbus

Columbus:

Thanks for correcting on last bar.

On data listing - are you referring to tick listing available if we right click on chart, which can be exported to csv... ? This can work if it is automated instead of manual, in that way I can have it imported to my Ami database, which allows me to view chart in the pattern I prefer to...

Regards,

Dinkar
Dinkar,

If you are already having a chart ,what is the necessity to
import data?Perhaps in TT only few indicators are there????