trade tiger of share khan.

hi everybody
i am about to open trading a/c with sharekhan,plz tell me is intraday charts are available in TTin different time frames such as 5,10,15,30,60 min,in form of bar and candlestick.

thanks

hi everybody
i am about to open trading a/c with sharekhan,plz tell me is intraday charts are available in TTin different time frames such as 5,10,15,30,60 min,in form of bar and candlestick.

Placebo

the chart can be set according to an individual's preference i.e Line , Bar or Candlestick and same is the case for time frames ..starting from 0 going upto a max of 60 mins..i hope this has answered your query raj567

columbus

vicky_ag

Bijoy and Kamlesh Sir

MACD and RSI are candle bar based indicators. Like MACD is default 12, 26, 9, to say the values are calculated on after 12 bars are formed on the selected TF. So, on a 5 min TF the first value comes in after 12*5 = 60 mins.
RSI default is 14. So, first value comes in after 14*5 = 70 mins.

Guys, if someone call help me out on this query.

"Ppl having sharekhan, I have a doubt. The sales person tells me about their advanced plan:

Charges: Rs. 6000 as deposit

Intraday: 0.025

Delivery: 0.25

Is this plan good or he is over charging me ?

Also, I looked at all the relevant forms. Therein was a stamp duty paper giving POA(power of attorney) to sharekhan. What is that used for??

The customer care guy kept telling me it was to hold shares for intraday to delivery. "
HI bijoy...i too have opserved that signals like MACD and RSI show properly only on 1 min and 3 min TF for the first 1 hour or so...Check it out on monday..After 1 hour u can use these signals on 5 min TF..
hi everyone..i am really facing one problem with trade tiger..for the first one and half an hour of trading i ma unable to view Macd signals on the 5 minutes time interval..macd signals i am only getting if i set the time interval in 3 minutes or one minute scale...is there any problem with my settings can anyone help me plzz...in the begining even 3 minute interval also does not provide MACD signals..