trade tiger of share khan.

I am using trade tiger but i dont know how to place stop loss price when i buy or short particular script.

for instance RPL market price is 102 and its buy recco above 103 with Sl of 100 for trg of 107 ........

so my first order is ---> buy with limit price 103 (but there is one more box left trigger price what price i should put here?)

after first order get executed my second order should be sell tis at 107---> sell limit price 107

please answer me.... ??????????????????

Dear SSPAGRO

When market price is 102 ,and you place the order mentioning 103 in the limit price box,
order will immediately get executed at the best offer price between 102 and 103.

So if you want to buy only above 103, you have to type 103 in the TRIGGER price box and specify the LIMIT price ad say 103.5 in which case order will be executed only after 103 is reached.
Once order is executed , you can then place a square off sell order specifying Limit price as 106 leaving the trigger price box blank .Meanwhile since your stop loss is supposed to be 100, you can also place one more sell order specifyin 100 in trigger box and say 99 in limit box.
Now in case price moves to 106 your order will get executed and you will book profit.
Or if trade fails and price starts moving down and reaches 100, your stop loss order will get executed and you will book loss.
In either case , you have to immediately cancel the order remaining pending.

Meaning, if profit is booked, cacel the stop loss order placed with trigger price of 100.
if loss is booked cancel the order placed at 106. This in very impt otherwise , you may end up wtih a fresh position !! that you didn't plan for.

First of all thanks GSRI :thumb:

so i all n all we need to put three orders for every trade such as this one i mention ???? ... one is buy order then second for SL sell trigger order and last is sell limit order ...am i right:confused:?

Ok going further me brought RPL at 103 and now trading at 105

our SL sell order is at 100 ... but i would like to modify my SL to 104 so it would be a safe position for me .... can i modify SL (trailing) :confused:??????How ?????????????

I guess i will have to just modify my pending sell order to 104! :eek:????????

do u suggest any user familiar trading soft tan trade tiger ????????????

Last edited:
First of all thanks GSRI

so i all n all we need to put three orders for every trade such as this one i mention ???? ... one is buy order then second for SL sell trigger order and last is sell limit order ...am i right?

Ok going further me brought RPL at 103 and now trading at 105

our SL sell order is at 100 ... but i would like to modify my SL to 104 so it would be a safe position for me .... can i modify SL (trailing) ??????How ?????????????

I guess i will have to just modify my pending sell order to 104! ????????

do u suggest any user familiar trading soft tan trade tiger ????????????
Last edited by sspagro; 10th May 2009 at 11:49 PM.
Edit/Delete Message

Sspargo,
thats what most people do.
I.e. when you want to tighten your stop loss/keep profit, you just modify your pending order.

Reports->Order -> Click the edit button in right most column of ur order.

Dont forget to modify your trigger price as well as limit price when you modify your pending order

Happy trading.

-JetJeet

columbus

Today ,when I wanted to have look at EOD charts,I got this following
What I am supposed to do ,now?

SORTED OUT
Changed the server number and it did the trick.

Last edited:

columbus

columbus

Thanks
I tried negotiating before looking into AMC , since my volume is low, they are not ready to reduce it below 0.35/0.07 for delivery/intra.
If you don't mind wht brokerage you pay?
Generally I trade Nifty future intra day.At present I am paying 0.06 (higher side).I am planning to opt for AMC-6000.