Trade Smart Online

To day I received a mail with contents as follows.
===
This is to inform you that Thomson Reuters (our vendor for Nest Trader) has released a new patch that needs to be applied to the below mentioned versions of Nest Trader. We request you to apply the patch before 3rd February 2018 otherwise the below mentioned versions will not work after 3rd Feb.

Apply the patch by following the below steps:

1. Check your Nest Trader version and close it
  2. Download the below patch for your Nest Trader version and unzip it
    1. NEST Trader 3.11.2.1
    2. NEST Trader 3.11.4.6
    3. NEST Trader 3.13.0.4
  3. Run the patch (unzipped file) by double clicking on it
  4. Make sure the path mentioned in the window is the same as your Nest Trader installation path
  5. Click "Next" and then click on "Yes to all"
  6. Open Nest Trader and check the Host Address. It should start with nest-trader......In case it shows a number there then the patch has not been applied
I have nest trader 3.13.0.4. But the file in the link for 3.11.4.6 and 3.13.0.4 is "Nest_Trader_(DNS)_3.14.4.6_or_above.zip". But in video, it shows file 3.11.2.1 for versions3.11.2.1 Should I Use the above file for my 3.13.0.4 nest trader installation?
Apologies for the confusion in the file name.

Please use "Nest_Trader_(DNS)_3.14.4.6_or_above.zip". This will be the file for your version. File name is misleading and should have been more clear. We'll keep that in mind in future. Thanks for letting us know about it.

In any case, please do check the host name after running the patch as shown in the video.

lvgandhi

Apologies for the confusion in the file name.

Please use "Nest_Trader_(DNS)_3.14.4.6_or_above.zip". This will be the file for your version. File name is misleading and should have been more clear. We'll keep that in mind in future. Thanks for letting us know about it.

In any case, please do check the host name after running the patch as shown in the video.
Thanks.
However I found one more problem today.

I saw a mistake in the contract note issued for today's trade.
But found one more buy trade at 15:11:35 not done by me. Can Your support contact me?

Last edited:

lvgandhi

Thanks.
However I found one more problem today.

I saw a mistake in the contract note issued for today's trade.
But found one more buy trade at 15:11:35 not done by me. Can Your support contact me?
Can Your support contact me.

TradeSmartOnline, Could you please try to change your calculator and multiply it with 1000, it will be easy for us to calculate in lots,as the qty is given in lots.