Trade Smart Online

Hello timepass
Apologies for the same. There was an issue with the Nest Plus and the same has been fixed now. Please let us know in case you are still facing the issue.
Should I log out and re-login ?

Sure. Pls do and let us know in case you still face any issue.
Getting a different error now.

upload_2018-1-15_11-52-44.png

Tried it 3-4 times. Tried it by disabling the anvitvirus. Doesn't work. Maybe I need to copy the .ini file from somewhere ??

Getting a different error now.

View attachment 23788

Tried it 3-4 times. Tried it by disabling the anvitvirus. Doesn't work. Maybe I need to copy the .ini file from somewhere ??
An activity was done on the servers over the weekend. Everything else was working fine but this was the only issue we have faced till now.

As per the Thomson Reuters team it is recommended to wait for 2-3 mins after login before we start to use Nest Plus. Would request you to please try that too once.

We'll also check with them if it is necessary to wait for 2-3 mins or there's another solution for the same.

An activity was done on the servers over the weekend. Everything else was working fine but this was the only issue we have faced till now.

As per the Thomson Reuters team it is recommended to wait for 2-3 mins after login before we start to use Nest Plus. Would request you to please try that too once.

We'll also check with them if it is necessary to wait for 2-3 mins or there's another solution for the same.
Yes, it worked. Had to try 2-3 times to get it right.

Great to know that. So did waiting for 2-3 mins work or the login to Nest Plus as suggested by a fellow member above?
Waiting a while worked.

As for login, I didn't know which password to use with the id "XXXXXX_VNS"