Trade Smart Online

@TSO, Please inform which calculation of yours is correct and how much margin is given is 8x final for MIS.
em1.jpg

chintan786

Hello chintan786
We do have NCDEX. But as of now it is available only on the NEST Trader and Nest Web platforms.
hope I can have Nifty, USDINR, Crude oil and Guarseed on same screen.
...where I can see margin required for trading in Guarseed and cocudkal on your site.

lvgandhi

Today NEStTrader is not going beyond login. I have applied the patch also.

Today NEStTrader is not going beyond login. I have applied the patch also.
If you have applied the patch then it should have worked properly. It is working fine for other users. Would request you to give a call to our customer support team so that they can help troubleshoot the issue. Meanwhile you may use sine.tradesmartonline.in to place your trades till the issue is resolved.

hope I can have Nifty, USDINR, Crude oil and Guarseed on same screen.
...where I can see margin required for trading in Guarseed and cocudkal on your site.
You can have all at the same screen. However, at this point we are offering only three contracts in NCDEX (Chana, Soyabean, Goldhedge). This is what we had decided when we had initially started offering commodities. Till now no one asked for NCDEX. So we did not revise it yet. However, maybe we need to revisit this now.

lvgandhi

If you have applied the patch then it should have worked properly. It is working fine for other users. Would request you to give a call to our customer support team so that they can help troubleshoot the issue. Meanwhile you may use sine.tradesmartonline.in to place your trades till the issue is resolved.
I also had problem only for a few minutes in starting. I contacted your chat and they told me experts are busy.

lvgandhi

If I shutdown and restart Nest Trader, trade book does not show trades done during previous login even on same day. How to get all orders of the day after relogin.